Author: jordan_c_fan

Is China Ready To Be The Leader Of The World?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-26 20:44:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-6-26 16:39

CN - don't bother that Slave Driver TV........ 'it's Amerikan culture since 1700's

Well, the salve masters always kicked around their slaves, exploited their slaves without any mercy. Such cruel stories in American TV series are nothing news. Though people condemn  them hundred year, the zombies of slave mastes still be resurgent. I assume that it why Pastor Wright says it is Amerikkka.

Use magic tools Report

arthur has been deleted
Post time 2008-6-26 21:28:58 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-26 21:40:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by arthur at 2008-6-26 21:28
Does China want to be a superpower?

No. What is the good to be a superpower.  Just be China.

China doesn't want to be a superpower. Chinese people don't want to be the yellow version of black slaves, as our national anthem sung. China wants to win an equal footing with Western countries.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-27 01:03:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 6/26/2008 02:09 AM
Vic, anybody has the right to pick a fight with me I guess, but I retain the right to respond and when/if I do, it's in the way and at the time of my choosing.

Sorry - but it looks like that twit <he who shall not be named> is getting really, really bored - now that so many regulars (and newbies) has simply stopped showing up.

Cripes, you are probably the easiest going, neutral dude this board has, next to Markwu.   Maybe he is next on <he who shall not be named> list of people to pick a fight with.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-27 17:31:16 |Display all floors
American slave drivers are treated with contempt!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-27 19:02:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cnoabt at 2008-6-27 17:31
American slave drivers are treated with contempt!!

look how thick skinned Tvic is
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-27 19:15:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-6-27 19:02

look how thick skinned Tvic is

Those slave drivers are going to have a son of former black slaves to rule them if Obama wins.

Well, I am not interested in him any more. Let him alone. He is combative and bored so he is finding someone to wrestle on the board all day long.

I decide to ingore him.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.