Author: heroodle

应该鼓励大学生恋爱吗 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-26 10:34:21 |Display all floors

college love?

in my opinion,that thing depends on yourself,if you are a super student,nothing can stop your pace,however,most of us are commen,so what should we do,maybe the first thing we should do is to know why we want to have a boyfriend or girlfriend,then consider how much time we should spend on that thing.
  in fact,there are many students who don't have a boyfriend or a girlfriend,some of them are so excellent that they don't have enough time to share with others,the others are so shame that they don't have any.
in a word,we'd better let themselvies consider that thing deeply, young people should have a colorful life.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2008-8-27 17:37:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mmm8503264 at 2008-8-26 10:34
in my opinion,that thing depends on yourself,if you are a super student,nothing can stop your pace,however,most of us are commen,so what should we do,maybe the first thing we should do is to know w ...

因人而异
的确如此

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-28 11:43:10 |Display all floors
if you want to guide someone to have a correct road in his or her life,only stop or ban this kind of things is not the advisable measure i think,only reasonable guidelines can work

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-28 12:35:48 |Display all floors

good!

this is a good topic, many high school student think that they have been freedom at the university, they are enough to change their lives, they have  their advices,:)

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2008-9-1 03:23:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by english0806 at 2008-8-28 12:35
this is a good topic, many high school student think that they have been freedom at the university, they are enough to change their lives, they have  their advices,:)

they have  their advices
这句话与上下文的关系没怎么看懂
:)嘿嘿

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2008-11-28 23:08:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yangbest at 2008-8-28 11:43
if you want to guide someone to have a correct road in his or her life,only stop or ban this kind of things is not the advisable measure i think,only reasonable guidelines can work

You seem not to understand my view.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2009-12-16 08:19:33 |Display all floors
puppy love
1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.