Author: heroodle

应该鼓励大学生恋爱吗 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-14 20:22:40 |Display all floors
Different people have different idea. Every coin has two sides.

Here, I don't mean supporting,nor opposing. How to handle with the love affair, it 's fully up to you.

Of course., if you all day addict yourself to the love affairs and don't care of your study, in the end, you will waste your precious time on campus. If you take the love affairs as a driving power, i think you will get more excpet the love.What's more, you would well know how to deal with the study and affection.

As for me, when i was on campus, surely I have not missed the love lesson. My boyfreid took care of me well, and we went to library together . We both took the study as the important things. when on weekens , we went out to play and travel together. During the campus time, till now i still feel that's a happy time. How time flies. 5 years went by.Although after graduating, we took part. But we still are good friends.Making a girlfriend or boyfriend  does not only in order to find a company, but also to learn how to take care of others. Even when you are old age, you will have some treasure to recall. I think that will be good things. The love on campus was so purely that it did not mingle with other things.

Heheeeee...   when love comes, no things can prevent it from taking place. The best way is how to run it well.
YOu do know how to manage...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-15 17:27:12 |Display all floors
not encourage, not forbid also,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-15 18:47:11 |Display all floors

maybe yes maybe no

I have no such kind of experience , yes ,it seems a little strange nowadays .But in my class ,there are many classmates having a boyfrind or a girlfriend, they can take courses , travel ,shopping together ,I think it is a good thing . Of course ,sometime ,it will influence their study . In my opinion , it needs self-control .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-15 20:47:09 |Display all floors
Nobody made a statement or did something to encourge the college students to do so !  I think it's an indispensable stage in people's life.
Bachelordom brings mess to society.  Superior officers often think questions macroscopically. ^_^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-16 08:23:32 |Display all floors
a new viewpoint

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2008-7-17 11:22:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cathylu1983 at 2008-7-9 23:27
I like those who have more than one lovers!!!!

what if your other half has more than one lover?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2008-7-27 11:15:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by linnar at 2008-7-14 20:22
Different people have different idea. Every coin has two sides.

Here, I don't mean supporting,nor opposing. How to handle with the love affair, it 's fully up to you.

Of course., if you all d ...

谢谢你的原创回复:)
呵呵

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.