Author: yanhuilan

Why I don't have boyfriend? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-3-15 21:57:05 |Display all floors

Just try to love others and don't care the result

I think the only things you should do is, be yourself, try to love and care anybody around you. If you have a sincery heart, you,ll find your prince sooner or later.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-16 17:57:43 |Display all floors

Oh, I feel great because of you!

I  am very surprise to find that I have so many friends here. First , I would like to express my deep gratitude to all of you above.
I am a 22 years old girl major in English Education. This is the frist time to speak out what troubled me for a long time. That's it, the romantic relationship.
In my shool , I didn't have much time to trouble myself with this problem because of hard work. So many couses, so many activities.
However, at my spare time , when I happened to catch the sight of beloved students spending their happy time togather, and when I am alone, I was confused why I had no boyfriend.
I know it is common and is not serious at all.
I also know every one will have their love at a certain time on a certain day with a certain time. So I make the decision to keep waiting for my number one. I am sure I would have it if I am a real nice girl.
Finally, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will remember all your wishes the rest of my life.
Please be my friends and keep in touch with me. I would like to make you my best friends ,no matter where you come from.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.