Author: yanhuilan

Why I don't have boyfriend? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-3-13 21:35:31 |Display all floors

magic

Magic is the base of love.Our love should be controlled by a kind of mysterious power.Don't worry about your temporal state ,it depends on your futural fate. YOUR LOVER IS COMING ON HIS WAY!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-13 22:02:53 |Display all floors

mmm

Ok Yan, I've decided to end your misery.  I'm your new (Internet) boyfriend.  

Congratulations.  

We can now start sending each other cute little messages.  It'll be great.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-14 15:50:46 |Display all floors

You'll meet the right man, at right time, in the right place.

Hello Yanhuilan,

When I was at your age (I suppose), also, I have no boyfriend while many of my ex-classmates, those charming girls have. Frankly speaking, I envied them.

But out of my expectation, I met my husband and we got married happily. Then it were my friends' turn to envy me.

Just as you said, it was not your fault, with time he will show up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-14 15:59:29 |Display all floors

"Department of Propaganda"

Slimdog,

I know that work, yes "propaganda" is not a very proper word for it. But the person in charge of xuan chuan bu must be a very versatile student, so we (who have Chinese college background) can see that you are competent at lots of fields.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-14 21:09:10 |Display all floors

to guess3times

thanks a lot for understanding me...
well... i am a little versatile by comparing to the people around here though i myself think i am too so-so...

BTW your posts always leave me good impression with your good and kind and harmonious way of talking...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-15 07:21:02 |Display all floors

Propaganda

Nowadays "publicity officer/department' or "information officer/department" is more commonly used in the west as 'propaganda' has negative connotations associated with the release of government sanctioned mis-information in times of war. Propaganda refers to the lies that are spread to confuse the enemy and give false confidence to ones own people.

Some westerners get very 'thingy' about the word, mistakenly believing that their own governments would never stoop to such a thing and it is only the baddies who use it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-15 19:58:10 |Display all floors

tony lee, long time no see...

thank you very much for your interpretation, so you are a good teacher as i said before  ;-)

BTW, are you still in china?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.