Author: yanhuilan

Why I don't have boyfriend? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-3-10 22:14:51 |Display all floors

slimdog

As I had said before, you are an intelligent guy. You are involved in areas of study that I am very interested in.

I enjoy reading veterinary science books. I especially enjoy comparative anatomy.

I have even told my fiancee, that if I could begin all over, I would study all manners of veterinary medicine, biology, and zoology. I would have liked to have worked in animal preservation, studying endangered species and trying to restore their populations.

My favorite are flying foxes, the macro bats. Their populations have been greatly reduced, because Asians consider them a delicacy to eat. Also, farmers and fruit growers mistakenly think they harm crops and fruit; whereas, they are essential for pollenizing fruit trees and various other kinds of trees and plants.

If the flying fox populations dwindle any further, it will be a disaster, not only for fruit growers in the Pacific regins and parts of Asia, but it will lead to an ecological disaster, without the flying foxes to pollenate rain forrest plant life.

The flying foxes will soon be reclassified as primates (monkeys, apes, and humans), because their brains are identical to those of monkeys.

That answers my question as to why they are able to adapt to human companionship so quickly and easily. I have visited various rehabilitation centers for injured animals and abandoned or lost baby animals, where they have flying foxes.

They are so loving and playful. I have had them fly to me and happily lick my face, showing friendliness.

The human species constantly makes messes of their lives, and I would feel happier helping animals who don't deserve the bad treatment so many humans force on them.

All of my life, I have taken in injured animals and have helped them to heal, and I have raised a lot of abandoned baby animals. This is why I could never live in a city. I could not be happy unless I were near animals in nature.

Slimdog put out his resume, hoping a girl will hire him to be her boyfriend, hehehehe!!!

What I find disturbing, though is that you are the president of the Department of Propaganda. Does that mean that you hate America and all Americans?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-11 09:59:56 |Display all floors

Don't tust to think this

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-11 11:17:43 |Display all floors

Chances everywhere

Chances are everywhere,. Trust me,when it is the time, you can't avoid meeting the Mr Right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-11 11:25:31 |Display all floors

try to love somebody

I think you can take a try to love one person

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-12 17:17:49 |Display all floors

hehe

Maybe I could be your prince charming!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-13 11:43:56 |Display all floors

to blue tiger

What I find disturbing, though is that you are the president of the Department of Propaganda. Does that mean that you hate America and all Americans?
absolute not. maybe i chose a wrong name...
the fact is because i have good writing skill (of course in chinese, i hope i can write english articles as well as my chinese ones) and i am good at drawing and handwriting(also in chinese), thus i always drew sth or wrote sth or wrote down some art words in a big black board or etc in some special days. for example,  if a new year was coming and people wanted some atmosphere i would write big "happy new year !" either in chinese or in english(by then i did not learn French so i never chose French)with a santa claus and his carriage.

so i call it Department of Propaganda through literilly translating...and now it seems i must change it... so please give me an advice.

Use magic tools Report

lalune has been deleted
Post time 2004-3-13 20:51:19 |Display all floors

do you believe it?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.