Author: yanhuilan

Why I don't have boyfriend? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-3-6 23:19:37 |Display all floors

well ....

Perhaps we are on the same boat.
I do not have a girlfriend, but I still strive to live a normal life.
Things always become better before me,and the same to you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-7 00:13:51 |Display all floors

heh e

it does 'nt matter that you have not got a boyfrind. i am  also have not got a girlfriend either although im 22 now !  and i want to lead a single life 'cause i like freedom!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-9 15:55:44 |Display all floors

you will feel better when you have a boyfriend!

Finding a boyfriend you want to live with through all your life seems to be a very romantic thing. do you think  so?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-9 20:06:01 |Display all floors

mmm

Slimdog, slimdog, slimdog... wherever did you learn that posting your resume is gonna get you the girl?  It gets you a job, not a girl.  

I almost feel sorry for Chinese men I really do.  Dumbass laowai like me turn up from under a rock and get the girls and you dudes get jack even with all your certificates.  

Slimdog illustrates the problem, you've got to raise your game chaps.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-9 20:23:28 |Display all floors

Please help ……

Next week I will give a report to my classmates.The topic is about homosexuality.But I am  short of the material so much.So can you provide me some? Especially about the definition of homosexuality.......
Thank you very much!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-10 11:17:16 |Display all floors

It's useless

to complain that having no BF at the moment will leave you boyfriendless.Boys like real girls.Just being real will make you score the right one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-10 18:46:55 |Display all floors

mmm

Look, just where a short skirt and some kinky boots.  If you're fat go on a diet.  Christ woman, I know Chinese men are no Romeos but it can't be that hard.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.