Views: 4159|Replies: 3

Thanks to the American Donors [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-19 12:55:41 |Display all floors
American people donated a lot of money to the victims of China.
Thank you. Your kindness will be remembered and help improve understanding btw the two nations.
手握乾坤鼠, 茶溶四海秋. 心宽无大志, 戏赋欲还休.
Blog: http://www.blog.sina.com.cn/qujiangrong

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-22 06:27:28 |Display all floors
it's interesting to observe which topics get replies on this forum and which ones do not, lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-22 08:10:13 |Display all floors

yes, we do what we can in NYChinatown...

NYC chinatown has stepped up great effort  & setting up donation/charity  booths to collecting donations for the szechuan earthquake victims.  the vietnamese & vietnaemese chinese doing a wonderful as well in california to help out according to what i have seen on tom365.com...i should say all people on this planet earth are wonderful to china's recent natural disaster...and i thank you & should never ever forget 'em  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-22 08:57:27 |Display all floors

NYC Chinatown

Originally posted by pjtran at 2008-5-22 08:10
NYC chinatown has stepped up great effort  & setting up donation/charity  booths to collecting donations for the szechuan earthquake victims.  the vietnamese & vietnaemese chinese doing a w ...

PJ has got it right, the aftermath of the earthquake is there for all to see. Chinese should help Chinese.

You rock, PJ.

Thanks also to all Americans and other nationalities who sympathised and helped. I am confident that the Beijing government will reciprocate the kindness when you are in trouble.

[ Last edited by cestmoi at 2008-5-22 08:58 AM ]
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.