Author: alhaji

CD English Club, 4th Anniversary 四周年庆祝活动早知道 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-26 20:43:32 |Display all floors

up

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-29 16:23:44 |Display all floors

up

seems some day, our members could invite Alhaji to be their MC on their magnificent wedding

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-30 09:57:12 |Display all floors
i'd love to attend.
i am in Changsha now. i may not catch u guys for the rehearsal, but for sure i will be with you for the anniversary gala.
talking about wedding, my PA, the incredible handsome soldier some of you girls once met at Byone restaurant earlier this year, is scheduled to have a wedding party in Tianjin this Sunday. for the sake of 4th birthday of CD, i have to say sorry to my buddy.
well, catch u later.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-30 14:46:51 |Display all floors

UP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-1 09:24:10 |Display all floors

happy children's day

only yesterday when i returned from the trip to changsha did i thoroughhly view the video clip you made for the anniversary.
at the beginning, u with a shirt and a tie, look very serious. and that's for  good reason: you really mean what you say. yet at the end, we sense you could not hold it anymore when you congratulate on Children's Day.  haha.
Happy Children's Day yourself and keep fondly heats!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.