Author: alhaji

CD English Club, 4th Anniversary 四周年庆祝活动早知道 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-23 13:34:46 |Display all floors

a map of WU YU TAI

As per request,  A detailed map of Wu Yu Tai is attached here.
map.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-23 13:44:00 |Display all floors

up

up

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-23 14:22:31 |Display all floors

to Joyce

Hi, Joyce.

Don't expect much about my video, in which i I look fat and ugly. The main problem is that I shot it myself and in a hurry because Eric came to visit me and could take the video back. Next year I could do better.

Rebecca is still in Beijing, nevertheless, she's leaving Beijing for Hangzhou around 26 May and unlikely to catch up with the gala. She wish she could join, and she's one of 8 first-meeting members in Year 2004 after all.

Hudson

[ Last edited by skylinker at 2008-5-23 02:26 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-23 17:36:26 |Display all floors

up

NOTICE!!! NOTICE!!! NOTICE!!!

Welcome to join CD club!  Any old member and new member is welcome any time!

For our members' convenience, I'd like to emphasize the registration, budget  and deadline of CD's 4TH Anniversary.

Plz send an email to Amanda at  zhaoxb83@hotmail.com  or cdclub_bj@yahoo.com.cn    (including ur name, email, phone number for confirmation.)

Budget:
RMB 50 for morning activity (including club pin, quality tea, dessert, champagne, cake, activity, gift, etc.)
KTV fees shall be shared by all KTV-goers later in the afternoon.

Deadline:
12am, May 30, 2008.

Bei Xin Qiao Subway Station, Line 5 (地铁五号线北新桥站); Take Exit D(西南口) and walk west for 50 metres.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-23 23:03:21 |Display all floors

To Hudson

fyi, the company had a happy get-together with up to 87 high-ranking officers from 52 counries worldwide. China Central Ethnic Ensemble also joined. And you know who the MC was, right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-24 14:32:10 |Display all floors

to Alhaij

No doubt that you must be the MC of that international gala. You're the only one what have guts and wits and experience to shoulder that duty. In addition to your mastery of the English language, you have what most of the language masters don't have and may not have for the rest of their life. Your enormous aptitude and capacity in hosting and organization ensure you to stand out from whatever size of crowd and influence as many people as you would like to.

That's the reward that you deserve from your contribution and initiative to the club. Since I came to the Philippines, I hosted in English the Embassy's Chinese New Year reception, during which 1000 celebrities, including the Philippine President Arroyo and Vice President Castro as well as senators and ministers were invited. Besides, I was invited to make several keynote speeches at several official occassions. The audience commented:" The new generation of Chinese diplomats' performance explains why the sleeping giant has waken up and shocked the world." I feel proud of myself and, esp. our Club. That explains why I felt so indebted to the Club about the benefit I got from the Club, particularly, in my farewell speech in late May last year.  You do remember that, Alhaji, right?

Dear Alhaji, you now must have been aware how much I owe the club and why I don't agree that members thank me for what I used to do for the community. I realized:' The more you offer to give, the more you'll get in return."

Wish happy anniversary of the Club, and the club, undoubtedly, will be better and better under your leadership and you'll become better and beter on the road to perfection.

Hudson

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-25 21:03:33 |Display all floors

up

up

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.