Post time 2008-5-9 14:51:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-5-9 14:46

more people means more li liang   that money cannot buy

More ppl mean more pollution the why china is polluted so seriously

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-9 15:02:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tonyinbeijin at 2008-5-9 14:51

More ppl mean more pollution the why china is polluted so seriously

Sure, we human do produces wastes everyday.................

where do the word excreta came from
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-11 14:23:07 |Display all floors

75% chooses Comfortable

Very Comfortable....................
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-17 10:44:57 |Display all floors

Reply #13 caringhk's post

carmen chua is a slut.

ha ha ha

Green Dragon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-21 09:55:40 |Display all floors

China is benevolant .

This " China Threat " with China rising is a ploy for the established Mafia to ward off competitions . China should and must come back into her rightful rank and place in the world hierarchy .This is the natural order of the day . China has done a lot to improve herself and because of her strength and influence , those who think they have lots to lose , manufacture this concern .  China has never been given to land grabs or harbored ambitions to covert other people's land . There is no threat . The bully boys want to create a Frankenstein so they can justify all their rants and unfriendly acts .  It is all a game .

[ Last edited by mengzhi at 2008-5-21 09:56 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-21 12:51:12 |Display all floors
I didn't vote but I'm of 2 minds regarding this subject. With very few exceptions, all of the Chinese folks, in China, that I've been privvileged to meet couldn't really care less as long as their standard of living improves, however, I do think that there may be something sinister going on behind the scenes at higher levels. this is just a gut feeling but I can kinda see something bad happening if all parties who fear and all parties who are rising don't hurriedly learn that the world is now a damn small place and one wrong action could spell curtains for us all! As I've often said, it's surprising what a BBQ and a few beers with a singsong at the local KTV will do.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-21 14:02:31 |Display all floors
exported kiwi says:

"I didn't vote but I'm of 2 minds regarding this subject. With very few exceptions, all of the Chinese folks, in China, that I've been privvileged to meet couldn't really care less as long as their standard of living improves, however, I do think that there may be something sinister going on behind the scenes at higher levels. this is just a gut feeling but I can kinda see something bad happening if all parties who fear and all parties who are rising don't hurriedly learn that the world is now a damn small place and one wrong action could spell curtains for us all! As I've often said, it's surprising what a BBQ and a few beers with a singsong at the local KTV will do."

Have another tinny.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.