Author: blue_tiger

For vivicat20 and other girls looking for true love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-4-5 20:56:25 |Display all floors

live and wait for Mr right

Life is much larger topic than love.
Live happily and strive for own goal while waiting for true love to come across!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-6 13:35:51 |Display all floors

terrible waiting process

I am a new comer here,and I want to say something about this interesting topic. I completely agree with what Lisa1105 said. Yes, we should live happily and just wait our Mr Right pop up. But at the same time, the process is really boring and hopeless, because you will never know when he will appear. I think waiting is not a terrible thing, but the uncertain waiting period makes one unbearable. In my opinion, the person holding the thought that wait for one’s prince usually is longing to find the prince as soon as possible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-13 13:52:24 |Display all floors

blue tiger is right

Please don't say that you don't need true love.
Everyone need it.
We need someone to love us and we have the demand to love others .
There are so many single persons because they have't met the true lover in his/her life. One day,when they come across,they know that they are the true pair.
So ,let's be patient.
The true love will come to you one day.
I believe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-19 23:40:01 |Display all floors

But how are you sure you have found the true love?
Who can assure that the relationship can last forever?
I don't believe that. And to myself, I admit I can't love someone else forever.So.............
Maybe true love exists only in dreams.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-20 13:55:29 |Display all floors

To: blue tiger

Maybe u begin to like her.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-21 12:20:02 |Display all floors

hi

it is in hands of girl to good husdand.the girls always think that if they ful fill their need,that means that they are good husdand.why girls have such altitude in way they think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-27 21:08:12 |Display all floors

smile

People grow and people change.

What may be the most perfect love in the world for one moment, may not be the next. It takes two to have a relationship. If it's only one-sided, it's just wishful thinking.

The most perfect couple is one that grows and changes together, like two trees intertwined, each with their own roots and leaves, yet interwoven with the other. Neither dependent, nor independent. Neither crowded, nor alone.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.