Author: blue_tiger

For vivicat20 and other girls looking for true love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-3-25 17:54:05 |Display all floors

I heard somewhere that there is no such thing as love, there is only different levels of feel good....
Does this makes sense to you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-27 16:06:12 |Display all floors

wenderful

there are many things that can make a girl appear very beautiful to a guy.
that'strue,every girl is princice in his lovers'  eyes.so called true love is just  what you said(that's my opinion).
ture love is hard to find? I don't think so .believe that there  is one man in the world  loves you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-27 18:09:16 |Display all floors

....^_^

for me , true love indeed exist, and what we need to do is just wait and see, and during the whole process, we must keep a optimistic and confident mind, and be sensible,also ,never let ur head only follow ur heart,
When i was a college student, in the last year of the campuse life, to cast off the loneliness and monotonous campuse life, i made a big mistake ....anyway, he is a good boy,...till now , i still felt regret for my decision,....i donot love him , what i need is just sb to share my part of diamal life and have someone to confide.....sigh.......
the past days is  irreversible......
now, my boyfriend is a nice guy, who also had a depressing story when he was in the campuse. He told me he was badly hurtly before, though it had past for a long time, but the scar is still remain in his heart, which made him hold a pessimistic view about the "true love".....anyway, as the time goes by, we both have a new beginning now, and the old experience made both of us get a more deeply definition and understanding about "what is love"-------confidence, belief, allegiance,optimistic attitude, and communication,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-30 08:40:37 |Display all floors

hi nice to come here

may i ask you a question:
    what qualities do yuo look for a boy friend?
    how can  a man be a Good-husband or Good-guy?
you kown there is no man who is perfect ,if we want to find the Best-One
,at last we may single ,why?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-30 09:52:40 |Display all floors

I like a wise guy.

I'm looking for a guy who I decide to love him forever. I don't mind his age, his wealth. But I do mind his quality. A guy should be responsible, candid, enterpring, farseeing and confidence. I mean that he must be a wise guy. Maybe I require too much. But It's my real feelings. I will be attracted by him deeply  when I meet him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-31 15:50:01 |Display all floors

Mr. Right

Why you all said "Mr. Right"?
Who on earth the Mr. Right is ?
Does he have a story ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-4 20:38:33 |Display all floors

truth love??

i have been loving a girl for more than six years. is it that a  truth love?
although the time we together is too short,we love each other deeply!but recently there seems have some wrong with her ? she has lost work for 1year,so i can know her mood! everytime i told her "dear ,i think a girl who can find a man ,who love her deeply,is a successful girl in the world !because nothing is more important than love! and you know ,i am yours!i love you ,and we will marry as soon as i graduate."
some days before whem i called her ,her words really hurt me ! may be because of the bad weather,but why she hurted me again and again ?  
i love her ,and i hope she can love me too!
these days i felt so frustrate ,but i want to tell her "baby ,although you aways hurt me ,you is a person who is whole of my world !it'has already more than six years ,my heart is aways for you!!"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.