For vivicat20 and other girls looking for true love [Copy link] 中文

sallyzhang has been deleted
Post time 2004-3-10 18:44:13 |Display all floors

you are so right,blue tiger

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-10 20:12:22 |Display all floors

opinion from a new comer

So many people want to know where is the true love ??
in fact ,in your side always...

you dont kon catch and cherish when it comes near to you
your eyes are focus on other things so far way....

simple and plain love is true love  also..
so called your idea love may not a true love to you ..
Pls open your eyes  and observe someone around carefully..
More happines are waiting for you ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-13 04:39:17 |Display all floors

Outside vs Inside

If a woman chooses to be with a man then there are perhaps two tasks:
    1.  to attract                                                                                                            
    2.  to hold                                                                                                               
Attraction may be superficial or deeper, but it does nothing to hold. Constructiveness and creativity requires connection. For me this means staying connected for a time---how long depends on the task. It is the inside qualities that hold. Blue Tiger is  helpful and wise. As usual I support what he says----except one time when he affectionately called me  "old rooster " Martha is independent and is correct when she implies people should come together not primarily from need (loneliness) but from being a contributer with a desire to give. I can't speak for her but who needs a leech. Just my opinion.  Tif

Use magic tools Report

claire has been deleted
Post time 2004-3-15 16:50:01 |Display all floors

RE

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-16 12:24:34 |Display all floors

my view of true love

true love is only one of our perfect ideals. we can work hard to reach it very closely,but it's impossible to be perfect.  all perfect thing will bring us hard work and great annoyance

in the world, there is always several people who are very suitable with you? our duty is just to find her/him all flesh.

sometimes, we have to compromise to the fact. because we cannot often conform to other's criterion.

sometimes,what we need indeed is not what we like.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-20 21:29:13 |Display all floors

a lonely guy saying to u

i was hurt deeply by true love i think myself. i had loved her  for two years.
but...but i didn't understand that our love can not be compared with the
love from one-night-love. she abandoned me and loved a strange man from internet. in spite of my advice, she always refused me. so we 分手了...
i don't understand that trully.......                                                                  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-25 17:52:53 |Display all floors

I heard somewhere that there is no such thing as love, there is only different levels of feel good....
Does this makes sense to you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.