Author: blue_tiger

For vivicat20 and other girls looking for true love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-3-5 23:14:11 |Display all floors

a question for blue tiger

Hi Blue Tiger,

I wondered if you had found your true love.
It is great that there are guys that think that personality is the most important thing- there is hope

Keep the faith

Clair

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-6 23:57:06 |Display all floors

YA..............but he is a asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOCALLED BLUE TIGER

WHAT A JERK HE MAKES A FOOL OUT OF HIMSELF AND ALL
AMERICANS...............................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-7 12:15:08 |Display all floors

wrs553

Really? Is this why you are always sniffing after me all over the forums, hehehehe!!!

You silly, mentally diseased little Chinese girl hater, a person can't make a fool of a whole nation. Although you would like to make a fool of China, you have succeeded very well at making a fool of yourselt...and that is the only thing you have succeeded at and will ever succeed at in your life, hehehehe!!!

It is such a queer thing, but not surprising, that your hatred for girls causes you to lie to get attention, although the content of your lie is of such an immoral and irresponsible nature.

The post that wrs553 is proud of:

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forumpost.shtml?toppid=55027

wrs553
+ Send email
+ Send message
  wow the Korean girl i have been seeing is pregnant!
YOU SEE WHAT CAN I SAY

2004-02-24 03:49

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-8 12:38:02 |Display all floors

Every one needs someone,

When you make  the statement  "I think I Don't need it" that tells me that you have been hurt in a previous relationship. While I'll certainly not argue the fact that when certain incidences occur in life we all feel that we need a break or cooling off period. After you have spent some time by yourself the time will come for you to start looking for someone once again.  Ask yourself and be truthful, What kind of  a person am I looking for. Are these the same traits that  you looked for in your previous relationships. If they  are do you really think they will work this time? Pay attention to how the new person treats you, small things now can lead to big things later, especilly when he/she is no longer on his best behavior. Generally you start to see the real person after about 30-60 days of dating. So if you are interested be prepared to bide your time and play wait and see. Best Regards Terrence

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-9 08:52:55 |Display all floors

i do think we need true love

i agree with bluetiger ,beautiful not just means good looking,it also means kindhearted , a strength to face winter in life ,and many other things . to  find a boyfriend or girlfriend just by  his or her  beautiful face is very foolish ,and by this way ,i do think ,we can't find a really good person ,we  can't find the ture love .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-9 20:13:34 |Display all floors

For vivicat20 and other girls looking for true love

Some people believe in Love while some don't. But i think true love exists but it's hard to see. Mather, you are trying to be too traditional. At a certain time in life, every man needs a woman and every woman needs a wife. My idea is let's not hope that the so called Mr. or Mrs Right will have all the true love. The most important in relationship is understanding and ability to apologise and forgive.  But don't worry too much if ur partner disappoints u.  Both of you  used each other.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-10 16:59:29 |Display all floors

to blue tiger

Of course, true love makes affairs with others impossible. For him, you are the most beautiful, perfect girl in the world. For you, your prince becomes a mighty king, in your heart. As the two of you are in the last years of your live, your love is deeper and the two of you are one in spirit. Although both of you will be all shriveled and wrinkled with old age and years of living a full life...both of you will look into each others eyes and see more beauty and love than you could have ever imagined possible.
I agree with what you said.
My husband and I live happyily together.( a proof, right?) : )

Thank you for your smart words and you always make others optimistic toward life.

And I hope everyone here be happy ! Even  if you are sad, smile and say tomorrow will be fine.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.