Author: susansusan

diary of May,2008 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-9 09:05:56 |Display all floors

florasky

You are giving me lesson for what is the love anyway, well, at before, I think that if I love someone, I will accept him everything, not matter what is his education, social status, family, etc, and I consider love is the first thing.
But when today, I thought that crazy love, I know that I am wrong, I can't find any reason why I love him, not money, not social status, low education and a not health family. I know that what I think love isn't right, and I was not right in the past. I didn't even think of that idea and I am so a stupid person.
Thanks for your suggestion, I am really appreciated that.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-9 09:06:19 |Display all floors
Friday, May 09, 2008
One friend told me that she has resigned from one important position in her company, and I can’t understand why, because she started to work for that company for only 10 days and her salary is twice higher than her previous job.
When she was resigned from her previous job, she went and hunted for job, and it was the job that gave her the highest salary, and also her position is the manager of the warehouse department. she didn’t have any experience of that kind of job, and she didn’t understand why she was accepted, for she doesn’t have any experience of that field, maybe because she has a strong background of accountant, and it is related with warehouse keeping.
At the beginning, she was very happy, for the salary, also for the position. The company she works for is a big company and joint venture, it helps a lot in her future career.
Two or three days later, she starts to complain:” the work is too hard and too much pressure, too much files and too much meeting, and it is she that hold the meeting.” She starts to afraid, fearing mistakes, work, too much pressure and she can’t sleep well at night, for thinking the job all night.
I gave her suggestion like this: Only the manger that has so much pressure and it returns, that is why your salary is much higher than others, and you should hold the chance and do your best.”
She did, but one week later she still can’t bear the high pressure, and resigned. I felt pity, for people can do better but they lost their chance.
I have a pleasant day yesterday, only that was a meeting at the middle of the day, at the off-duty hours. I hate meeting at off-duty hours, but I have to go for it, for the boss’s wife, Mrs Zhang hold the meeting.
It was the same thing as every meeting, for we have to pay attention to orders and be careful for everything, be polite to customer and be patient to other department, nothing news in the meeting and I was lack of interest for what she said.
It was also meaningless to hear the explanation. For example, I wrote at the suggestion paper that the offer to customer is too slow. She explained:’ Because we have to search the information from the market and calculate exactly for the offer, and we will quote rightly.” But I also know that when I ask offer from others, they can quote it within 1 hour and in this company, should be 2 to 3 days that was a big difference.
I felt tired at night and I closed the lighting but open the small lighting at my bed to read books, I felt my eyes were hurt for facing too much in front of the computer, and I was mentally tired also, I was thinking so meaningless stuffs and I don’t know what exactly is, so I went for sleep early also.
I was half asleep but I have the computer on and it was playing music, I like that, the music prevents me from thinking too much and releases my stress and the sleep gives me comfortable. Suddenly I thought it was a long time that I didn’t do this, am I busying for something? The answer is no.
I like this life and I like this world, it is as beautiful as I think.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-9 10:20:02 |Display all floors
mark

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-10 11:10:05 |Display all floors
Saturday, May 10, 2008
I received messages from one classmate that she is coming to me today and will stay with me for several days for she was out of job and was in the decision of her life. for one guy proposed to her but it was blind-date, so she can’t make up her decision to accept it or not, so she resigned and went for his home and stayed with him for some days.
He was urged her to get marry for he was at a high time to get marry and so my classmate, at the same age of me, her whole family was urging her to get marry, she also ask many suggestion from me and I don’t know what should I give her suggestion because I am also a failure in this.
We will share a happy time together when she arrives.
I can’t write today, my mind stills.~-~
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-11 06:33:52 |Display all floors

Hi susan

Has your friend decided to marry her bf yet????.... haha

I am really confused of your friend story... (blind date and proposing) haha it is not too smart to me to do or for your friend to accpet either.

Waiting to read your new post
What is quality in modern management?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-11 08:07:12 |Display all floors

hello

susansusan you have showed yourself here again. I really want to read you posts very much.It is not only true,but also full of implications.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-11 14:40:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-5-10 11:10
Saturday, May 10, 2008
I received messages from one classmate that she is coming to me today and will stay with me for several days for she was out of job and was in the decision of her life. for  ...

She is not you & you should be able to see her benefits,etc................
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.