Author: susansusan

diary of May,2008 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-6 10:33:56 |Display all floors
what a bad day? Hope you have a good day today at work
What is quality in modern management?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-6 11:56:21 |Display all floors
if i were 23 ,  everything is beautiful and I 'll love everything !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-6 22:23:44 |Display all floors

Reply #14 susansusan's post

As an employee, you should obey your  boss. There is no hesitation about you .
you can try to communicate with your leader who is your boss wife s cousin.
now i think the most imoportant thing that you should know what are you want in this company . if you can get it , please stay and work hard .if not  , please leave it .
life is bad rather than justice .thinking about it ,you maybe will find a blue sky. do what you want to do

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-7 00:10:41 |Display all floors

Hi Susan

I know bad things happen eveyday if they dont life is perfect. I am sorry to hear that you had a bad day and your day activites, emotions really catch my attention.

Here are my thoughts about what happened to you yesterday. I know saying it might make you or some of viewers here disagreed but they are my personal thoughts.

First of all, in the morning. When you walked in your office you saw 2 coworkers and you kinda ignored them because you did not feel good. I understand it and I do the same thing as you did sometimes. Then your boss came to you asking for advices. You did not say Hi to him and then and you were upset of the way he handled that wholesale order. I understand that you had your reasons to be BUT he is your boss who is reponsible more than anyone in the company. He pays you to advise him when he needs you to. If I were you I would not be so upset of him because in the real world there are millions of reasons to do something. Just do what you have to do and try not to be upset at work.

If you are right that your boss has made the customers unhappy. It will come back with the answer that the customer will find someone else with better services and lower cost. Your boss will regret that he did not pay attention to you when you were trying to tell him to do the right things. Susan Be happy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-7 00:59:58 |Display all floors

Hi Susan

More thoughts

About Miss Guang shouting at you and you think the way she adressed that problem was not the best way to handle it. We all know that people do things diffirently.

I know you believed that sending the customer a new price and apologizing for making that mistake is a best way to handle it. I strongly agree with you and If I were you I would do it definitely. Mistakes are made everyday by us Human. BUT life is not always in the pink color. Life sucks. Most of the time when I get up in the moning I dont want to go to work. Most of the time at night when I am having a fun time drinking my beer after a long and hard day at work I wish I dont have to get up early tomorrow to go to work. I dont want to stop and go to bed. BUT I HAVE TO. Because I HAVE TO. The same thing at work. Thousand of times my boss did not listen to us. He did the way he thought because HE IS THE BOSS HE IS THE DECISION MAKER IN THE COMPANY OR IN OUR GROUP.  not me. and once again I have to do what he tells me to do after informing all infor he wants to know. He makes mistakes too because he is human being as us. It's normal.

What I can share with you is when you at work. Try to do all reponsibilities. Be nice, patient and to be a professional worker. Good things will happen. And you never know someday soon you will be in Miss Guang position for being a good employee.

Be happy tomorrow

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-7 09:55:37 |Display all floors
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Days ago, I received call from the showroom and told me that is a customer was likely to visit the factory and asked me be prepared for it.
I got the phone number of the customer and I arranged the picking up and I received the customer in the factory’s showroom, it was my first time meeting that customers. Two foreigners and a translator from one trading company, I guess that the girl is the person that handles and follows the customer’s order in China. And the other two were the real buyers.
At first, the girl didn’t ask for commission, to be honestly in business negotiation, I offered the last prices and I told the customer sincerely that please don’t bargain with me for that prices, so the customer placed an order.
I guess the real buyer trusted the translator very much, for when they gone, they gave me the girl’s name card instead of theirs. So I can only contact the trading company for business and I can’t contact the customer for I didn’t have their contact information.
I made the PI when they gone and I sent the PI to the trading company ‘s E-mail, and I called them, I was informed that the PI was received and so I waited for the deposit to start production.
Yesterday at about 11am, I received a call from a foreigner, and I would not understand his Chinese and so I said:” can you speak English?” and he laughed and asked me:” Aren’t you Chinese.”
I was made fun of and so I said:” I am Chinese and I can’t understand your Chinese and it is your problem, not mine.” He asked for prices and some designs’ information and I told me through the phone. At first I didn’t know when is he, he was telling me that he has a buyer that buying large volume from China, but later he told me that it was his trading company to bring that customer and me received them.
So I remembered it at once, but he asked me for commission and I told him that the girl with the customers but didn’t ask for commission and I offered the last prices, so that isn’t any commission for him.
I insisted on not commission and he said if I didn’t, he would try to find the goods from other factory instead of buying from us. I know the factory’s price is much higher than other factory and I lost my confidence and so I told him I will call him back after lunch, for thinking of that matter over.
Almost every buyer thinks that how trustworthy that the trading company because they pay for the commission to them for handing and following orders, but for most of the time, they didn’t.
After lunch, I told this to Mrs Zhang, and again she spoke a lot of words and I was tired with that, telling me how hard to do business and how stringy the customer and I stared at the computer screen, I have tried of that. After her complaints were finished, I told her that if not commission for the trading company, and that order is over.
So she agreed to offer 3% commission and again a lot of complaints, I thought:” if she is agree with that, why that is so much complaints, am I taking the money away from her?”
I called the trading company and the foreigner customer was happy with my call and asked me to come to his office to pick up the deposit. And I agreed and went to his office in other city.
I asked the showroom sales girl to come with me and we arrived at 6pm at his office, the showroom sales girl was also the boss’s relation and that is the reason why I asked her, for I hate to touch the money , if I do, I would be suspend and I hate that feeling.
We arrived at his office, and I saw the foreigner’s assistance, she was the girl that came with the customers to the showroom days ago, and she was rather self-important, I spoke to her for the business for I wanted it to be fixed quickly and gone. But she played with her mobile phone and ignored my appearance. I was uncomfortable, however I went on my discussion and got the money back and went back.
I can’t understand her behavior, either. Why she shows so arrogant. Both of us are employee and I don’t see any differences between us, that was funny way to do.
I went back late and I didn’t cook for myself, and I listened to the music for a while and slept early, and also got up late this morning.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-7 09:59:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by huylee at 2008-5-6 10:33 AM
what a bad day? Hope you have a good day today at work

I don't think it is a bad day, and I regard it as a normal day and a true day.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.