Author: rainbow

Any Bilingual Speakers Who Speak for China here? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-25 09:43:16 |Display all floors
ZG,

Don't really see any moderates around. I see angry Chinese, snarky Westerners, Greendragon and enough anti-Semites to fill two units of the SS.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 09:51:14 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 11:10:14 |Display all floors

To Rainbow

Are you recruiting volunteers?
Well, volunteers already abound here, some of the famous names are Menzhi ,Mark,Kongque...and as you may easily find. I encourage you to do some organization of these volunteers and it must be meaningful.
Flies are always there, you just ignore them, do NOT play piano to a cow
The Sun rises every day from the East !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 23:41:01 |Display all floors
Rainbow,

You have left the English Study boat and boarded onto the News Talk boat. I thought you left.

I remember the time that you thought I was baiting scarylaowei. I hope you understand where I was coming from when I was fighting with scarylaowei under English Study. Scarylaowei and I had really nasty posts under English Study. When you told me to stop talking to him, I stopped. I did not support you on the 6-4 event under English Study because I did not want the English Study to become News Talk. People who click on English Study should be focused on English not politics. That is my take on the tabs. I have voiced my opinions before and zglobal knows well.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-4-26 18:34:42 |Display all floors
So no one is opposed to my nomination?

Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-28 19:25:40 |Display all floors

It is time to project the good image of China

There are already so much evidences produced to show that China is right. It is impossible to convince everyone because there will still be hardcore anti-chinese people around who will not believe even if the truth is laid in front of them to see. Don't waste time with them. Ignoring them is the best way. The people we should concentrate on are those who are standing on middle ground. These group of people are looking for signs and situations to see which side is correct. Now is the time to show that the pro-tibet group is telling lies about China. Showing solidarity and turning out in big groups to support the torch in the countries it passes through is good. However, the way we do it is also important. We must not portray ourselves as thugs by attacking the pro-tibet group. The mass support should be peaceful and disciplined. This will show the others who stand on the middle ground that China is peaceful and not like what the pro-tibet groups portray China as. It will take time and many more years before China is accepted as a peaceful country. It is normal. We should cool down and think rationally to come up with a good strategy to execute efficiently and within the shortest time possible.
This is just my humble opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-4-29 14:26:50 |Display all floors
Actually there were not many pro T b  hooligans in Seoul but many Koreans who pr ote sted against China sending back N-Korean refu gees. This is certainly a problem China should think about. These poor souls often are doomed to death.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.