Views: 64838|Replies: 39

SOYLENT GREEN RECIPE [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-24 17:19:29 |Display all floors
With the big fuel and food crisis I have been trying to find my Soylent Green recipe....Anyone got a favorite Soylent Green recipe?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-24 20:33:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by spiritrace at 2008-4-24 17:19
With the big fuel and food crisis I have been trying to find my Soylent Green recipe....Anyone got a favorite Soylent Green recipe?

Take equal portions of Lacterina and Mira_Mio,

Spread liberally with chocolate sauce.....
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 07:05:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fatdragon at 2008-4-24 22:33

Take equal portions of Lacterina and Mira_Mio,

Spread liberally with chocolate sauce.....

Yum !
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 08:38:57 |Display all floors
Only a filthy Idea like that would only hail from the U.S and their Zionist film industry, but the U.S has it's own answer to it's own paranoia, as the idea's of those puppetmasters fuel the paranoia with the scenario's from the zionist thinktank, as Ronald Regan stated "the bigger the lie, the more people will believe it, True Lies in effect with an Austrian Nazi governor, looks like he spent far too much time in Total Recall, but then again only in America would it be possible for an idiot to have power over so many and far too many are brainwashed by the zionist media machine and their news channels, and those TV channels not under the control of the zionists have the threat of removing advertising revenue if they dont portray the news in the way that is required by the puppet masters. one day you maybe eating your neighbours, but that's no suprise from a nation of Zombies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 19:06:48 |Display all floors

-

Fatdragon, You are a lover of fine cuisine..... I can not imagine a more delightful combination of Lacaterina and Mira-Mio..... It would be like dying and going to heaven to have such a treat. Each is a tasty treat in their own right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 19:33:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by spiritrace at 2008-4-25 19:06
Fatdragon, You are a lover of fine cuisine..... I can not imagine a more delightful combination of Lacaterina and Mira-Mio..... It would be like dying and going to heaven to have such a treat. Each ...

Sadly such cuisine is just a page in the recipe book. To indulge myself would adversly affect my health acording to my Doctor wife. Oh to be young again.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-26 01:33:07 |Display all floors

pleaze DONT leave me this way...

Originally posted by spiritrace at 4/25/08 06:06 AM
"I can not imagine a more delightful combination of Lacaterina and Mira-Mio..... It would be like dying and going to heaven to have such a treat. Each ...
"

combo of lacaterina & mira mio...what else can one asks for  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.