Author: silenty

Designing your dream home [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-26 21:24:15 |Display all floors
my first house is a four bedroom brick and steel bungalow , one kitchen , one dining room , two bathrooms , one laundry , one living room , one family room , one car port , one garage . my second house is a three bedroom brick and steel bungalow , same as above for the rest . my dream home will be an underground house , very environmentally friendly and sound proof , allows me to maximise the use of the land for veggies :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-26 21:27:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2008-4-26 21:24
allows me to maximise the use of the land for veggies

You want vegetarians living on your land?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-26 21:33:05 |Display all floors
nope I would shoot veggiematarians on sight :) I like eating many types of veggies so I need to use all the land to grow them :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-26 21:50:19 |Display all floors

It's very simply reason...

Originally posted by pjtran at 2008-4-26 12:14

"I think 3 bedroom will be enough.... a big kitchen....have the great American style / oak cabinet.....the floor..cream marfil pocelain tile...etc.."

you only sl ...

1 room for my husband in futher and me...1 room my our kid in futher....1 room for my parents or friends...when they come to visit us so they can stay....haha..

My parents house got 5 bedrooms..two floor....sometimes it still not enough for the guest..when there is a big party...more room will be more convenient...:)

I think 3B will be perfect !

oh..the most important thing is we must put a pool table in the house..then I can call it dream house...hehe...hope the dream house will become to the real house one day..haha...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-26 21:55:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pjtran at 2008-4-26 02:33
my apartment is good enough for me for now & 4ever...it has almost ev'rything that i need & want for a 1 bedroom apartment in a prime real estate neighborhood.  i wouldnt trade it for anyth ...

Good for you ! Keep is clean always...

and I believe your apartment is good enough for you right now...after a few years..you will be not satisfied on it...things are getting better and better...it will make you to have better apartment...hehe.we wait to see if i'm right...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-26 21:59:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zglobal at 2008-4-26 14:09
My dream home????

NONE

Don't ever own a house, just rent and stay free
Invest your money in shares, live where you want. Move when you want
Total freedom.

A home is like a chain around y ...

haha..me too..rent the house like most of people here...you know just need place to stay when you work out of your town..To invest house is a good idea now..after a few years..it will make you become the million rich guy...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-26 22:01:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2008-4-26 21:24
my first house is a four bedroom brick and steel bungalow , one kitchen , one dining room , two bathrooms , one laundry , one living room , one family room , one car port , one garage . my second h ...

It is a big house....How about your kitchen ? I know the kitchen in US is much bigger than the living room in China..hehe..we only get the small kitchen here...:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.