Author: silenty

Designing your dream home [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-26 02:16:59 |Display all floors

-

Ummmmm Wives?  Hmmmmm I just call them wives.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-26 02:17:47 |Display all floors

-

Don't forget, it's a DREAM home...... Key word is DREAM.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-26 02:33:44 |Display all floors

all of you can dream on...

my apartment is good enough for me for now & 4ever...it has almost ev'rything that i need & want for a 1 bedroom apartment in a prime real estate neighborhood.  i wouldnt trade it for anything else in this world...okay may be in tahiti if you really have 2 push it  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-26 12:05:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by silenty at 2008-4-24 00:28
Use the following questions to help ypu write an outline for your speech:
1.  Where is your dream home located (country,state,city,neighborhood,and so on)?
2.  How many rooms does your dream home ...

ha..I never have the idear to think about the dream house..

I'm pretty simply woman...as long as i stay with the person who loves me and we care about each other..I will be happy even we live in the small house....I will follow him where it is....

Well..If it really need design my dream house...now i get some thoughts:

I would like it located in the countryside...ha..i love the cowboy place...I mean there are trees, sheep. cut animals. fresh air . big track...etc...

I think 3 bedroom will be enough.... a big kitchen....have the great American style / oak cabinet.....the floor..cream marfil pocelain tile...etc..

sorry..i just had a phone call that i got some important thing to do now..let's discuss later..hehe..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-26 12:14:19 |Display all floors

how MUCH that all come out 2B...

Originally posted by 246810 at 4/25/08 11:05 PM

ha..I never have the idear to think about the dream house..

I'm pretty simply woman...as long as i stay with the person who loves me and we care about each other..I will be happy even we liv ...

"I think 3 bedroom will be enough.... a big kitchen....have the great American style / oak cabinet.....the floor..cream marfil pocelain tile...etc.."

you only sleep with your mainsqueeze and why do you DEMAND a 3 bedrooms mansion for...girl, i have to work triple shift for that  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-26 14:00:39 |Display all floors

-

Reality:   I have a 14 junk room house................I also have a two junk room garage with junk shop..... I have too much junk....................(Junk is stuff)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-26 14:09:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.