Views: 15771|Replies: 70

Designing your dream home [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-24 00:28:08 |Display all floors
Use the following questions to help ypu write an outline for your speech:
1.  Where is your dream home located (country,state,city,neighborhood,and so on)?
2.  How many rooms does your dream home have?
3.  What special rooms (for example,home theater,library,game room,and so on) are in your dream home?
4.  What special features (for example,sky lights,fireplaces.and so on) does your dream home have?
5.  what special features are outside your home (for example,swimming pool,tennis courts,and so on)?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-24 10:26:56 |Display all floors
i want to build my home near the sea, and it has more than four rooms. in my house, i will have a room which has a window that falls to the ground. and  i can see the sea through the window, and sometime i can read on the floor and listen to music in this room.
of  course i must have a room which has a big mirror and some sport machines, i can do sport in this room.
outside my home, i want to have a big yard in which has a pool and a garden.  i can swim and plant some flowers.
i will leave some room for my friends. we can have party at night. how interesting!
it is just a dream. but i can try my best to make the dream come true even though  i will fall across some difficulties! i will never give up!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-24 21:55:07 |Display all floors
i will take the dream what you wish to the GOD....hope the GOD give you much luck to make the dream come true
english chatting group for the guys who love english very much.this is NO.24429130

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 01:21:46 |Display all floors
1.  Where is your dream home located (country,state,city,neighborhood,and so on)?

I hope to live in my hometown. I'd like to speak in my own dialect rather than Mandarin or English and eat the food specailized in my hometown, e.g. fried oyster omelette,  Soy Bean Curd (dou hua nao ), seafood...

My hometown is located in the southeast of China (I wouldn't like to disclose specific location). I prefer living in suburban, but not in the country or city proper.

3.  What special rooms (for example,home theater,library,game room,and so on) are in your dream home?
1) bedroom: 2
2) study room: 1
3) sitting room and dining room: 1+1
4) Kitchen and toilet: 1+1
5) Utility room: 1

4.  What special features (for example,sky lights,fireplaces.and so on) does your dream home have?

I'd like a very simple home with little decoration. Just clean, confortable;

1) Fresh flower in main places;
2) Music available even when I am cooking
3) Traditinal Chinese water and ink painting in the sitting room by an unkown artist because I don't understand it but just like it.

5.  what special features are outside your home (for example,swimming pool,tennis courts,and so on)?

A flowerbed and dog-house, a swing, rockchair

:)
Talk in English rather than talking about English.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 06:07:23 |Display all floors

-

Hot pool to relax in, big bar-b-que pit, bedroom for each wife, six car garage with the cars already inside, fruit trees, berry bushes, coconut palms, mango trees, sauna, out of the way, peaceful and quiet, wild animals walking about............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 09:13:31 |Display all floors
I always liked the Playboy mansion

that was my dream home,for obvious..
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 09:46:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by spiritrace at 2008-4-25 06:07
Hot pool to relax in, big bar-b-que pit, bedroom for each wife, six car garage with the cars already inside, fruit trees, berry bushes, coconut palms, mango trees, sauna, out of the way, peaceful and quiet, wild animals walking about............

How many wives do you have?

London Mayor has 5 kids from 3 mistresses at the same time.
Talk in English rather than talking about English.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.