Author: rainbow

BBC Apologized to China for Infidelity [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-26 10:55:18 |Display all floors

The measured arrogance .

Originally posted by wowzers at 2008-4-25 16:06

Yes, but it must be civil in words, tone and deeds. (despite what might come at you)
The last thing this positive and healthy movement needs, is to be labeled as the angry mob.
The high road  ...

You have got it just right . Be frank , be sharp but be civil . It is easy and tempting to vent one's anger and scream . Hold that back and speak with a stern but fair voice . This is the crux of the matter and it determines which side is more believable .  Never forget  it is the middle of the road folks whose hearts and minds we are trying to capture . I am glad that the Chinese supporters have  been peaceful and restraint . This irks the thugs because their only  capital is to see violence visited upon them , so they can show the world how hard done by they really are .  

Confucius said " Speak softly but carry a big stick "  Thanks wowzers .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-26 12:15:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2008-4-25 02:58
The Chinese response to all these in-your-face provocations and unfriendly acts by the western media has had a huge impact . They are now made to realize that there are protesting voices and angry  ...They are now made to realize that there are protesting voices and angry people whose reputation is being tarnished without reasons .  The fact that we are engaging them in their languages of communications is the new weapon , and on a grand scale via internet . The attack dog is now aware that there is a dog catcher from China and he is intolerant of this incessant bark and bay at his expense . Good work compatriots but the arm wrestling has a long way to go .  Maintain the rage .  

very much and wisely said !  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-26 12:25:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rainbow at 2008-4-24 03:27

iii 3 hairs, you have a very lovely traditional Chinese nickname.  Whenever I see it, my heart turns softer and I smile... And you have a good sense of humor. Last time, you told Interesting th ...

thank you rainbow, you have virtues of traitional Chinese manner and value (such as your every follow-up appreciation for the compliments of others), for which I admire too.  Yes, deeply down my heart and my soul, I am very much a traditional Chinese or Asian, even on the surface I might be considered by others as a dif. person.  Well-done our every compatriot here and abroad including those truth-peace love foreign friends of ours.

[ Last edited by iii3hairs at 2008-4-26 12:00 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-26 12:59:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rainbow at 2008-4-24 03:50

Mr. Wchao said in his post, " China bashing is in vogue"

:)

They can lie and distort everything. China is their punching bag!! HIT, HIT ,HIT!

They hit China and  ...

从BBC看不到的 留英学生的呐喊 2  Unable to see from BBC that Chinese students' Yearning for Peace thereI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOKIELEIf8o&feature=related

this producer is a Chinese female student in UK who visited both parties for dif. opinions of Tibet/China, she also reported that a Chinese student there walked one step up to try to talk and debate with pro-Tibet free protesters in the crowd while many UK policemen piled up there, he's immediately been pushed down facing the ground on the street, when Chinese students saw it, felt very offended, they immediately yelled loudly and protested  - "we love China! We love Chin! Peace!"  

UK police can do nothing by their peaceful spirit of brave and pure and young Chinese students !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-26 13:03:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rainbow at 2008-4-24 03:50

Mr. Wchao said in his post, " China bashing is in vogue"

:)

They can lie and distort everything. China is their punching bag!! HIT, HIT ,HIT!

They hit China and  ...

where is wchao37? I've seen him a couple of days ago, where is he hiding?  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.