Views: 7865|Replies: 9

Carrefour is tasteful buy you want ,I always support!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-20 16:18:42 |Display all floors
Carrefour is tasteful buy you want ,I always support!!

I am honesty chinese!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-20 16:24:18 |Display all floors
please anti little  naive chinese student attitude!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-21 11:44:38 |Display all floors
well, to be honest, your grammar sucks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-22 11:00:52 |Display all floors
This sort of thing may not last very long, but for what they're worth, just do it.

Hit them all where it hurts - their wallets.  We may be inconvenienced for a while, and some of those who have interests in such foreign holdings will also be hurt.  But future returns will be higher when the matter washes over...AFTER they relent and bend.

It's not just Sarkozy and France. It's also Merkel and Germany. That's siemens, volkswagen, audi, bmw and mercedes-benz besides airbus, krupp, bayer, etc.

The other risk that has to be taken is that they may retaliate.  But where's the world's biggest market at the moment? They will have to think of it.

Just as P&G did when SK-II was lynched.

Those in the west whose govts and media want to play fire should also be ready to get burned. No doubt they will heal, and everybody gets hurt, but then again, who started it all?

It's a sad world, but someone should say enough-is-enough and until that conclusion is reached, take out merkel and the german interests next.

Old Chairman was right all along.  The crummy world only understands the language of power and money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-22 11:12:00 |Display all floors
I don't think we Chinese want to do something against Carrefour.we just want to deliver our opinions and let the foreigners hear the voice from us.That's enough.But if the foreign goverments are not friendly to us, personally I don't want to buy anything from that country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-22 11:36:01 |Display all floors
>>No doubt they will heal, and everybody gets hurt, but then again, who started it all?

A group of monks in Lhasa, so far as I recall.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-22 11:53:26 |Display all floors
But too many people believe that the monks are supported by some west country.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.