道歉,为什么只要他们道歉  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-21 15:55:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tumujerome at 2008-4-21 10:25
Too naive, too simple!

转贴一篇文章,希望有助于恢复应有的冷静和理智。

我们太多地从祖国和民族尊严去思考和感受奥运了

曲卫国/

奥运圣火的传递在英国、法国和美国等地 ...

Right, they are making full use of our weakness!  If  we don't have that weakness, they cannot exploit it again!
世上就怕“认真”二字,I'll try my best

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-21 16:26:32 |Display all floors
"CNN would like to clarify that it was not Mr. Cafferty's, nor CNN's, intent to cause offense to the Chinese people, and [CNN] would apologize to anyone who has interpreted the comments in this way.

1)看清了。那些不是中国人或者觉得自己不要道歉的中国人,可以走到一边去。

2)我们在谈道歉,CNN没有说他要向每一个中国人道歉,只是向觉得冒犯的人道歉。我觉得我是。无数的网民也是。

3)如果不是辱华,外交部为什么要三次要CNN道歉?

下面说一下为什么我生气?

1、对外影响力看:

CNN做为一个知名的传媒,它的影响力是可想而知的。多少洋人在看啊?外国人看中国就象多数没有出过国的中国人看外国,就是通过传媒。Cafferty肆无忌惮地在这样的传媒上辱骂中国和中国人给中国带来了很坏的影响。如果他是一个个人,那就算了。可是他是一个传媒的喉舌,如果轻易放过他,就等于默许更多的传媒可以随便攻击中国,侮辱中国人。(多数外国人是没有到中国的,他们了解中国就是通过传媒)

[color=Blue这里的每个人都是或多或少懂英文的,去看看纽约时报,看看CNN,看看英国电讯等等,几乎每一家传媒都在攻击中国,轻重程度不一样。

2、对于中国人的尊严看:

中国是礼仪之邦,中国人奉信谦让,可是这种谦让不是让外国人可以随便把中国人的尊严踩在脚底下。每一个自尊的中国人都应该自尊自爱自强。

那些替这个辱骂中国说话的,我想问一句,“人家打你一个耳光,你是不是要说,“打得好,再打另一面的耳光吧”?我搞不明白为什么现在中国人连生气的理由都没有。被人骂了,似乎还是自己理亏。有些人甚至还周到要替这个洋人找借口开脱。----唔,还有“”更好的话“”可以骂中国人

3. 从中国企业看:

这个洋人在CNN这个传媒上泼口大骂中国产品是垃圾,这不但严重地抵毁了中国产品的信誉而且给中国产品的出口也带来了严重的潜在影响。

”喔,CAFFERTTY在CNN上都说了中国产品是JUNK,有毒,妈妈,咱们不要买了” ---这说不定就是美国小孩要说的话。

你知道有多少中国企业(合资的,独资的,民营的)是靠出口为生的吗?这些企业养活多少工人吗?本来中国企业己经是风雨飘摇,再经这个CAFFERTY老头的一抵毁,还要不要让这些中国人生存啊?没有了出口,中国的税收一大块从何而来?拿什么来投资中国的基础建设。

4、国家和个人:

我以前对中国也有不满意的地方,可是特别是最近事件令我珍惜中国。这个CAFFERTY老头,开头辱骂中国人和中国产品,后来矛锋一传,说是指责中国政府不是针对中国人民。

我想要说的一句老话,没有国,哪有家。看看--伊拉克。为什么美国人说要占领就占领?不是说要找核武吗?在哪呢?他们是想占人家的石油和军事要地罢了。怎么占领了好几年了,都不走啊?难道是真心要帮伊拉克人民的吗?不要玩笑了,三岁的小孩都不会相信的。美国驻军强奸日本女人的丑闻层出不穷,为什么日本政府不哼声啊?

没有中国政府,香--港, 澳--门能回归吗?奥运能在中国举办吗?

这些洋人成天骂中国,挑拨中国人和政府的关系,就是想在中国制造动乱。让中国人天天上街去示威。他们希望中国越乱越好。最好全部分裂,象前苏联一样!可恶!

谁是在支持ZD?是谁在反对ZD,保卫祖国的领土完整?没有国家,靠个人摇旗呐喊有用吗?

[ Last edited by rainbow at 2008-4-21 05:47 PM ]
Talk in English rather than talking about English.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-21 16:47:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rouofhk at 2008-4-21 15:51

Sorry for butting in but butting in is what I do here...   I am a little shocked to see that you are so easily shocked.  I mean, it's just one guy letting slip a few swear words (if you call  ...

Rou, I don't really really care what you say or what you think because you are just an individual.  REMEMBER, CAFFERTY IS A MOUTHPIECE of a very WELL-KNOWN WESTERN MEDIA OUTLET. Yes, you can call all Chinese products are junks in private. If you dare say it publicly, you will be spit by Chinese people.  If you are not proud of being a Chinese is okay, I have learned some Chinese so-called banana Chinese---Yellow skin and white heart. This is jaded.  CNN doesn't appologize to you if you feel it is okay. Even you can go to Great British, to continue calling Limey " Yes, sir!" but no way now in Hong Kong SAR! No matter how fluent your English is, even you speak Queen's English, you never really become British' blue-eyed boy!  Before Hong Kong's retrocession All I watched in Hong Kong produced TV series were a group of Chinese said " Yes, Sir" in English rather than " Manadrin" or " Cantonese" to a Geilao--a British supervisor! Why did  Her Majesty Queen never grant HK people uni su-ff--rage before? Why was Hong Kong governor always limey huh? In other word, they never trust you Hong Kong people. You were alway second -level citizen in British ruled land no matter how prosperous Hong Hong was before. Don't forget it was Chinese central government which saved Hong Kong from the financial crisis years ago.  

Undeniably, there exist some problems in Chinese products but more Chinese products are great and price-cheap.  I wonder who never use products made-in-China?

Now Cafferty's shenanigan is to GIVE A DOG A BAD NAME AND HANG HIM. CNN is a well-known media outlet, Cafferty is the mouthpiece of it. Isn't it JOURNALISM is a must for all newsmen?

[ Last edited by rainbow at 2008-4-21 05:54 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-21 17:50:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rainbow at 2008-4-21 16:47

Rou, I don't really really care what you say or what you think because you are just an individual.  REMEMBER, CAFFERTY IS A MOUTHPIECE of a very WELL-KNOWN WESTERN MEDIA OUTLET. Yes, you can  ...

It's hard to guess what's in a person's mind just because you heard a few words from their mouth. It may surprise you but I consider myself no less a nationalist than you - specifically I support the Chinese government's actions on J-une 4, 8ty-9 in Beijing and recently in Ti-b-et. I just think we should do more concrete things and not waste time requesting apology. We can make snide remarks against the US or any other party if we feel like it - but asking a jerk to apologize to us is a waste of time since he will still be a jerk (maybe even a bigger one).  I'd like to just crush his skull if I could - he gets to keep his apology (or sh*t).   Somebody said it well about the jerk's later saying he meant "the Chinese governent": "You say China is @%$%@#, the Chinese protest, and then you say I meant china, ceramic ware".  

As for quality of Chinese products I complain quite a lot to people and to this date no one has yet  to spit at me. I'd enjoy it if they do because it'd mean they think strongly different.  I am waiting for it.
世上就怕“认真”二字,I'll try my best

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-21 18:02:36 |Display all floors

CNN =White House Mouthpiece

Rou,

1) I had sympathy to 88+1 before but whether you know the student representive Wang Dan works for notorious Asian Free Radio, which is sponsored by White House.  Yesterday, I happened to read this from the Internet of their own guys' forum. If you are interested, I can forward the link to you privately.

2)
Cafferty's remarks =/= an individual , he works for CNN, that is why CNN tred to clarify

CNN= White House mouthpiece.

Amanpour: CNN practiced self-c-e-n-sor-ship  <---- Search this via google

From USATODAY

[ Last edited by rainbow at 2008-4-21 06:22 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-21 18:12:22 |Display all floors
Rou,

Actually, I learned quite little about 88+1 because I had an apathy to po-lit-ics before and I was  underage at that time. I prefer being drinking, eating and being merry. I don't work for government.  None of my direct family members work for gov. My mom was an overseas Chinese and she came back to China when she was young.

Rou, no country in this world is perfect. We need time to improve it rather than destroy it.  Many countries made mistakes. Look forward please.

Even Australian gov aired the Sorry Speech for the stolen generation due to the White Australian policy from 1910s-1970s in 2008.

It was in 2006, Canada gov said sorry to Chinese Canadians for the poll tax.

[ Last edited by rainbow at 2008-4-21 07:19 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-21 18:19:27 |Display all floors
If every Chinese feel it is okay for those geilaos to insult us, our nation is deemed to go to pot.

All those media outlets such as  Cafferty can follow suit.

Without a strong homeland to support all Chinese including Chinese Diaspora, all Chinese will be treated with contempt no matter where you live. No forget in 1-9-9-8, Indonesian Anti-Chinese Riot,

Now China bashing is in vogue from all kinds of Western outlets, we Chinese needn't find any excuse to speak for them in this Chinese-based BBS.

我爷爷家的和外公家的私人房子以前分别被中国政府公有化了。我们当然抱怨不过哪怕是一时的政策不对,并不代表整个政府不好。从整体上看中国还是在不断地前进!为什么不能给她机会一步步改进? 然道就是它有过失有错,就可以随便攻击吗?我以前不了解88+1,可是我现在敢断言,要是中国一乱,台---湾马上独立出去!那些学生代表现在都在替美国政府工作。美国要给中国人带什么?民主?财富?---我看是“狗P”,只有中国人才能救中国!为什么我要替这个中国政府说话?她不是一个卖国的政府!!!

谁敢否定中国的进步?下面的对话是真实的,除了我隐去那个外国人的名字外。

Rainbow: thank you for your response. I am glad you are a professional English teacher in China.

A Brit: Thanks, it is a wonderful and exciting place to be. Today I told my students that China is tomorrow, and "you" are tomorrow!

煮豆燃豆萁,漉豉以为汁,
萁在釜下燃,豆在釜中泣,
本是同根生,相煎何太急!

为什么人家说一个中国人是一条龙,三个中国人是一条虫。面对着洋人的侮辱,中国人不是异口同声地批评外国人,而处处替外国恶棍找借口。我感到自己很可怜!

中国是弱国,所以中国人当然是低能儿,分数在六十分以上,便不是自己的能力了:也无怪他们疑惑。但我接着便有参观枪毙中国人的命运了。第二年添教霉菌学,细菌的形状是全用电影来显示的,一段落已完而还没有到下课的时候,便影几片时事的片子,自然都是日本战胜俄国的情形。但偏有中国人夹在里边:给俄国人做侦探,被日本军捕获,要枪毙了,围着看的也是一群中国人;在讲堂里的还有一个我。

“万岁!”他们都拍掌欢呼起来。

------节选鲁迅先生的作品

不要再替那个洋鬼子再任何借口了,就象那个中国人被杀了,还有一大帮中国人高呼万岁!!!

心真的很痛!

我最后想说的是:“中国不是天堂,哪怕她有很多问题,应该看到和肯定的是她在不断地进步。我们中国人或善意的外国人可以建议,批评政府希望她变得更美好。可是不要把CAFFERTY的攻击当成是善意的批评。分清什么是攻击和批评·!

[ Last edited by rainbow at 2008-4-21 08:09 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.