Author: bigrose007

道歉,为什么只要他们道歉  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-20 18:21:55 |Display all floors
NEW YORK (AP) - Radio host Don Imus apologized Friday for calling the Rutgers University women's basketball team "nappy headed hos" on his nationally syndicated program.

I am so curious that I still hear someone murmur" why did  this bloody racist insult China and Chinese? It's your fault. You Chinese are deserved for such an insult."

Last Year when American Radio DJ Imus insulted American black women.  why was he kicked out from the radio finally?

Cafferty and Imus are birds of  a feather. They are racists.

[ Last edited by rainbow at 2008-4-20 06:32 PM ]
Talk in English rather than talking about English.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-20 18:31:27 |Display all floors
Every country has its own problems but it should not  be an excuse to attack China and Chinese. Nowaday, we still can see some folks wave the star-spangled banner crying for liberty but turn a blind eye and deaf ear to the War Bush launched to invade Iraq.

New China is just 50-odd years old. It was founded in a war-ravaged semi-feudal and semi-colonized poor country. Now I am poud of what China has achieved.  We need time to improve our loving China.

It was just at the beginning of  2008 that Australian gov. first apologized to its " stolen generation" of aborigianls.
It was just in the year of 2006 that Canadian gov said sorry to Chinese Canadians for poll tax. It is Uncle Sam who is the biggest polluter in this world but it refuses to sign Kyoto Protocol to limite the emission of CO2.

Why do you guy never consider and criticize these before? Isn't it a double standard?

[ Last edited by rainbow at 2008-4-20 06:59 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-20 18:57:02 |Display all floors
By the way, 88+1, the student representive Wang Dan actually works for notorious Free Asia Radio which is sponored by Uncle Sam.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-20 19:03:51 |Display all floors

US = Heaven?

13 September 2007 – The General Assembly today adopted a landmark declaration outlining the rights of the world’s estimated 3---7--0 million indigenous people and outlawing discrimination against them – a move that followed more than two decades of debate.

The United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples has been approved after 1-4-3 Member States voted in favour, 11 abstained and four –  the United States – voted against the text.

--------------------------
Will anyone tell me why Uncle Sam refuses to signed the Declaration most nations favor to protect Aboriginals when it always wave the banner of " human ri-g-hts" ?

[ Last edited by rainbow at 2008-4-20 07:07 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2008-4-20 21:44:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rainbow at 2008-4-20 07:03 AM
Will anyone tell me why Uncle Sam refuses to signed the Declaration most nations favor to protect Aboriginals when it always wave the banner of " human ri-g-hts" ?

Do not assume that everyone who disagrees with you (even worse, who doesn't agree with you 100%) on this Cafferty fiasco is automatically an apologist for the United States.

Why do you find it necessary to spell 人 权 as " human ri-g-hts" ?

-

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-20 21:54:29 |Display all floors
You can read  CNN's self -c----en---sor----ship by Amanpour.  Even I posted my opinion in CNN that is banned

Many foreigners can speak different oppinions in this BBS but many Chinese formites are ousted from Western-oriented BBS.

[ Last edited by rainbow at 2008-4-20 10:00 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-20 21:59:11 |Display all floors
A forumite ---augustusq who starts the thread 狗不理的英文招牌很可能成为新的国际笑话 also denouces the so-called free spe---e---ch in Western forumites.

Search his post in News Talk.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.