Views: 29370|Replies: 82

My small things [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-10 11:51:00 |Display all floors
This thread is opened followed changzhou 's advice to sketch small things that I experienced  to improve my spoken English

Here is an example of my first act description to start my business here I throw down the uninteresting newspaper,lean back into sofa,and wander my mind aimlessly, lost  thought in the funny things.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-10 12:59:15 |Display all floors
I'm interested in your small things. Keep up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-10 13:59:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xunhuan_2002 at 2008-4-10 11:51
This thread is opened followed changzhou 's advice to sketch small things that I experienced  to improve my spoken English

Here is an example of my first act description to start my bus ...

Good job!
Well begun is half done. Just keep writing something when you feel like doing so, great improvement will come to you.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-10 16:13:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by holly666 at 2008-4-10 12:59
I'm interested in your small things. Keep up.

Thank Holly for supportting my post,you are so welcome,this 's my first thread in this section,It seems that you are not busy today and got time to go herel,hope you have a joyful day !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-10 16:24:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by myselfhihi at 2008-4-10 13:59

Good job!
Well begun is half done. Just keep writing something when you feel like doing so, great improvement will come to you.  

Thank you ,myselfhihi.Your inspiring words are my fuel to keep up and move forward;if you like,you can share with me your wonderful  sentences here to let me appriciate.Because some celebrities of this community  like susan,holly seldom update their diaries these days(I guess they must be very busy with their own things),and I feel this place becomes a little lack of hot atmosphere like before and I feel nowhere to express myself.It's also one of the important reasons for me to initiate my own post

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-11 10:16:51 |Display all floors
xunhuan_2002 Great! Keep it up!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-11 10:28:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xunhuan_2002 at 2008-4-10 16:24

Thank you ,myselfhihi.Your inspiring words are my fuel to keep up and move forward;if you like,you can share with me your wonderful  sentences here to let me appriciate.Because some celebrities ...

heehee---------> though i don't write much but sometimes when appropriate, you can be assured i am reading here most of the time ......my ID show offline is a secret
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.