Author: laoguxiaoxu

do you like JAPAN?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-16 04:50:02 |Display all floors

you have some freakin nerve...

Originally posted by seneca at 4/11/08 10:48 PM
Swaziland? HOw is Swaziland? How are Swazilanders to us Chinese?

Please send me a PM and I will give you the full lowdown...

to mock people...how would you like ME to poke around your arsehole?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-16 08:20:24 |Display all floors
why you ask this question?i think you don't need to be confused by some questions. Japan is nothing!
it just killed more than three million people in NanJing, just amended the truth of this history, and just went to pay homage to the second world war's dead soldiers!
such a bitch nation, i think it is nothing!
just be myself!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-16 08:35:55 |Display all floors
where is my answer?
why you ask this question? you don't need to be confused by any questions! Just remember that Japan is nothing! it just killed three million people in NanJing, just amended the truth of this histroy, and just went to pay homage to the dead soldiers who died in the second world war!
such a bitch nation!
just be myself!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-16 08:48:26 |Display all floors
I don't like japan and japanese,because I'm Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-16 09:33:33 |Display all floors
I've heard it's very clean and polite compared with China.  My friend lives there and says it isn't that expensive once you get to know it.  Indeed we were comparing prices between here in Dalian and where he lives in Yokohama, and there wasn't as much in it as you might think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-16 11:26:39 |Display all floors

Reply #16 sinfulgirl's post

Japanese are also very productive.

Do you know the produce 6.5 tonnes of very "tasty" rice for every hectare of land!!!!
And Japanese steel mill churn out more than 100M T a year, double that of India.

It's also has a form of an older Chinese dynastic culture.....

Green Dragon
Loves travelling

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-16 12:08:58 |Display all floors
One interesting thing is that the Japanese government has been by far the most 'hands off' about the Tibetan thing.  People should remember that when bashing them.  The Chinese need to get over the past and look at their exciting present and most probably dominant future.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.