Author: iheartchina

Dalai Lama's concubines [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-9 16:15:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by maffiaw at 2008-4-9 15:25

I've been browsing the forums and noticed seneca's constant diatribe against not only the government but also its people.

We think he's a bit bitter about something.  A 30 year contract with no allowance for cost of living perhaps?

[ Last edited by fatdragon at 2008-4-9 07:15 PM ]
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-9 19:08:35 |Display all floors
Does that mean if I get on the CIA payroll tommorrow I automatically get a moral boost in your eyes? (the fact he was paid~270k a year in the 70's by the CIA is a known fact) - read "The CIA's secret war in Tibet" (google if need be)
Besides nothing is so black and white, especially global politics. He may be a freedom fighter for good, but that doesnt mean he or people under him do not have ulterior motives. He himself maybe ( and probably is) a pawn in this big wide game of geopolitical qiangqi/chess.

Whether he has hundreds of women is irrelevant, except maybe to show he is a human, not a saint reincarnate as some of the more naive people in the West seem to think.

You have not answered my question seneca.. can i have your job??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-9 19:14:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iheartchina at 2008-4-1 02:22
I just read story from USA.  

Dalai Lama has supposedly more than 500 women?  I am so angry by her action.  I'm not surprise if he is trying to have an army of children to destroy the motherland ...

I think there is nothing to support the allegation or the international media would have picked up on it by now.

But lets think about it logically - 500 women each giving birth to 10 surviving babies each. But only half of whom will be boys. So that's 2500 boy children after say thirty years who will be old enough to bear arms. How long do you think it will be before we need to start worrying?

Next......
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-9 19:25:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by maffiaw at 2008-4-9 19:08
He himself maybe ( and probably is) a pawn in this big wide game of geopolitical qiangqi/chess....

True.

The rise of a new power always create frustation and nervousness for the current hegemony. The incumbent power will do whatever they can do upset the development of the new-rising power. Provocation and disruption like trade practice, environmental issue, separatism etc etc will follow.

D L is only a pawn in bigger power politics.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-9 20:43:44 |Display all floors

Dalai Lama has supposedly more than 500 women?  I am so angry by her action.  I'm not surprise if he is trying to have an army of children to destroy the motherland ...

It has already been known that DL is not a true religious leader. The number of concubines he has does matter here any more, he has broken the Buddhaist doctrines, so not surprised even he has 5000
The Sun rises every day from the East !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-10 07:05:29 |Display all floors

Where do you get this information?  By pulling it out of your a**??
Individuality: Always Remember That You Are Unique.  Just Like Everybody Else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-10 09:13:40 |Display all floors

Googled it

A simple search of the word "Dalai Lama" and "500 woman" in google came up with nothing

but i did see a story about him participating in an event and around 500 females were invited ..maybe this even was a cover for something else

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.