Author: fairness

CHINA SHOULD NOT BE BULLIED. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-5 11:49:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sahaladesert at 2008-3-31 09:36
a letter from germany

Hello, I am a German in Germany and I disapprove the Tibetan subversive activities to become independent, especially I condemn these violent, inhuman insurgents. In  ...

To Stefan, if that really is your name, I'm in agreement with ... I think you're a Jiade German.  Tschüs.
Individuality: Always Remember That You Are Unique.  Just Like Everybody Else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-5 11:57:42 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-5 19:33:21 |Display all floors

opinions differ

Originally posted by zglobal at 2008-4-5 11:57
ooooh, hit a little raw nerve did we.

Go take a look in the mirror

And obviously you disagree with my impression of tradervic as he appears in his photo. However, it's only the upper section that we can observe, so there's still room to doubt that he isn't. Anyway, I think he does spend a lot of time in cyberspace, so perhaps he's looking for a friend. Why don't you pm him- you never know your luck, and besides, some oral stimulation (which Chicagoans are partial to) may beat chasing and poking amphibians. But remember to be nice, lest you prefer the pond life.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.