Views: 13379|Replies: 51

CHINA SHOULD NOT BE BULLIED. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-31 08:25:48 |Display all floors
WHEN IT COMES TO CHINA, EVERYTHING GOES.  MURDERS COMMITTED BY CRIMINALS HAVE NEVER BEEN MENTIONED AND SHOWN BY AMEIRCAN MEDIA. BUT  EVERY WORLD UTTERED BY THE THE RIOT-INSTIGATING  MONKS ARE REPORTED IN FULL.. FROM A ONE-TIME ONLY  AIRING OF CHINA'S
REPORT ON C-SPAN, I WAS HORRIFIED TO LEARN A TIBETAN DOCTOR'S EAR AND EYE WERE CUT
OFF BY THE "PEACEFUL" DEMONSTRATORS. YET, THERE IS NOT ONE WORD IN AMERICAN MEIDA
ABOUT THIS BARBARIC ACT AGAINST NOT CHINESE BUT TIBETANS THEMSELVES.
IF ANY ONE DARES TO OFFER SOME FACTS TO THE AMERICAN MEDIA, HE AND SHE WILL BE
BARRED FROM POSTING IMMEDIATELY AFTER THEIR POSTS ARE DELETED.
TRUTH IS JUST TOO FRIGHTENING TO THE ANTI-CHINA LIARS IN AMERICA AND THE WEST.  
IN A WAY THIS IS NOT SURPRISING, AS AMERICA ALWAYS FAVOR CRIMINALS WHO ENJOY MORE RIGHTS THAN THEIR VICTIMS IN THE LEGAL SYSTEM.
CHINA MUST BE FIRM AND UNFLINCHING TO UPHOLD THE TRUTH. CHINA MUST NOT ALLOW ANY
THIEVERY OF HER LAND UNDER ANY DISGUISE. CHINA DOES NOT NEED OLYMPICS TO ADD TO HER
REAL GREATNESS AND CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE WORLD.
DON'T YOU THE BULLIES TRY TO USE OLYMPIC AS A LEVERAGE TO GAIN ANY CONCESSIONS FROM CHINA.
DON'T YOU CRIMINAL BULLIES TRY TO STEAL FROM CHINA AGAIN. CHINA AND ALL CHINESE IN THE WORLD WILL NEVER ALLOW IT.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-31 09:36:44 |Display all floors

Im Web bewegt sich was - Aktuelle Videos der FINANCIAL TIMES DEUTSCHLAND

a letter from germany

Hello, I am a German in Germany and I disapprove the Tibetan subversive activities to become independent, especially I condemn these violent, inhuman insurgents. In my opinion, Tibet is part of China and should remain this (like also Taiwan), there is only one and indivisible China. I have the completely understanding for the reactions of the Chinese Government. Enclosed I send you a video concerning the report of the Australian tourist, shown on the sites of "Financial Times Deutschland": http://www.ftd.de/_components/mediaplayer/player.html?id=333587 Maybe it is useful for you. I hope you are not angry about the meddling of a foreigner. Kind regards, Stefan

http://www.ftd.de/_components/mediaplayer/player.html?id=333587

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-31 09:43:37 |Display all floors
this is indeed, an awesome video!  Cheer you up NZKOF! I have sent and forward this to everyone I know, knew and will know in future. I've subcribed it already. I marked you the top rate of 5 stars, and as my most favorate one.  You are such brilliant. Wish you do more. Did you go to chinadaily.com.cn to look at the top news? It looks like it's from here. The news similar to here has shocked and stunned every honorable and wise and sound-thinking man and woman in the world. And Your video in this YourTube even shocked me more - much deep. Please make another one, even longer with much depth and talents. We need it, and the whole world need it. Some comments here are right: you have done something that Chinese Premier Wen even has been unable to do it -  yi ju ding wan ju.  Xie xie ni. You have contributed a lot to the modern history and Chinese/world history. Thank you again. ------------------------- youTube

this is my comment to YouTube when I saw the video of "Western media bias" from this forum's early link , I then immediately register there to post comments, however when I posted above with my registered ID named A Beauty Called China, above comment has never been posted !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-31 10:16:32 |Display all floors
The writer isn't German. His mistakes in English grammar mark him as Chinese.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-3-31 10:28:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by interesting at 2008-3-31 11:16
The writer isn't German. His mistakes in English grammar mark him as Chinese.

I wouldn't take a bet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-31 12:13:32 |Display all floors

Reply #2 sahaladesert's post

Germany is interesting nation!

It's being OCCUPIED by Amerikan TROOPs since WW2.
The nation leadership courts the Russians are allowed themselves to be ENERGY DOMINATED by the Russians.
It works with the French to create a alternative FOREX CURRENCY, the EURO.
It's ports can be block by Scandavian, British navy. Rotterdam belongs to a strong British ally, the Dutch/Belgium states!

It kowtow to tiny ISRAEL, due to Amerikan Regime's game of INFLUENCING their SHEEPs.

ha ha ha

Forget Germany! It's a joke, struggling to FREE ITSELF from Amerikan domination!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-2 09:24:51 |Display all floors
I am beginning to believe many on this forum have undiagnosed cases of schizophrenia.

One day people claim China has the best of everything...... the next they are screaming about spies, infiltrators, saboteurs, cheaters, bias, etc. to explain when something goes badly. Excuses are not something people from great nations regularly thrust about wildly, they are something that those with insecurities utilize regularly. So please stop, as it does not reflect the majority of China.
----------------
China's current position in the world theatre (economically, militarily, positionaly) means it can not be bullied. That does not mean that it will not be confronted, it simply means that China needs only do what it feels appropriate. Playing "give and take" on a national level may not always appear a fair exchange from what is revealed to the public, but rest assured equality of exchange regularly takes place behind the scenes.

Contrary to the idea that Western media didn't cover the violent actions of the protesters, it was. No it is not repeated countlessly or as the only focus of the story, but it was reported. It might have seen more coverage if foreign journalists could have openly covered the situation.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.