Author: kanyuek

Lest we forget ! The bombing of Chinese Embassy in Belgrade ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-28 11:52:40 |Display all floors
And what would have been the motive in purposely bombing an embassy and then paying for the damage plus compensation for the families?

Since there is no advantage to be had in the affair, the US story stands as the most plausible explanation: targeting of the FDSP was off because there was unreliable information and the CIA data still had the embassy at its old location, preventing it from being noted as a diplomatic property.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-28 16:52:32 |Display all floors
Snoring Boring ,

Wake up . The bombing was a total botch up . It was a Hollywood howler of spectacular proportions . Poor intelligence ( what is new ) and poorer aim . Full stop .I  have said this and I'll say it again . If the Yanks tell you they are going to be " on your side " , start panicking and p!ss off quick  . Good advice , no ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-29 05:58:04 |Display all floors
Well, in your last comment it was the "vilest and venomous act of deliberate killing ( murder ) the world has ever witnessed". Your most recent comment:

Wake up . The bombing was a total botch up . It was a Hollywood howler of spectacular proportions . Poor intelligence ( what is new ) and poorer aim . Full stop .I  have said this and I'll say it again . If the Yanks tell you they are going to be " on your side " , start panicking and p!ss off quick  . Good advice , no ?

...downgrades it to a wrongful death claim.

Victory is mine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-29 11:35:07 |Display all floors

Dumb and dumbed out .

Boring ,

Are you so desperate for a " win "  ? OK you win . The Belgrade bombing was a combination of incompetence and  lack of intelligence .  ie " Poor intelligence and poorer aim " the core reason for the bungle in Iraq .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-29 13:18:56 |Display all floors
Mengzhi,

Finally. That wasn't so hard, now was it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-29 15:52:20 |Display all floors

Miss USA.

Boring ,

No it wasn't  . For the Yanks to misread countries on a map , miss intelligence warnings , miscalculate distances for bombs , and miss it altogether , is the norm . Certainly not hard .  Just read some of your own post and you can have endless examples of misses .  The whole country is a miss .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-29 15:54:55 |Display all floors
That's fine. I'm not here to discuss the larger picture of US strategic accuracy, just to get you to admit that there wasn't a conspiracy. I've won my victory.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.