Views: 9559|Replies: 18

Hotel in Shanghai [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-18 09:40:58 |Display all floors
I was in Shanghai for a week and the hotel restaurant got to know me well.... One night I was feeling adventurous.... I told the pretty lady to just feed me you she thought I needed.......This was the first course.
S6300770.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-18 09:55:43 |Display all floors

welcome bak laowai...

some people asked for you, but i told 'em...lets him out of this place  

welcome bak again, kiddo  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-18 09:57:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by spiritrace at 2008-3-18 09:40
I was in Shanghai for a week and the hotel restaurant got to know me well.... One night I was feeling adventurous.... I told the pretty lady to just feed me you she thought I needed.......This was  ...

WOW - Prawns, pretty lady knows how to get yr xiao di di steaming
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-18 09:59:37 |Display all floors

PJ

I almost didn't come back.......Especially from Bangkok.  It was nice and warm there. If I had looked back, I would still be there. I would have sent an email to my boss and told him to let the fire department use my house for practice......

I spent 40 days in China and 10 in Thailand. I will go there for the winter for sure now and visit China while I am in Thailand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-18 10:01:06 |Display all floors
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-18 10:02:17 |Display all floors

The second course and third......

She brought me a sizzling dish of sweet potatoes with a brown sugar coating on them. I guess she liked me a little because she hand fed me the sweet potatoes....... After that another dish of spicy pork and veggies..... She was a man's dream! Feeding me? I couldn't believe it! I loved it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-18 10:14:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by spiritrace at 2008-3-18 10:02
She brought me a sizzling dish of sweet potatoes with a brown sugar coating on them. I guess she liked me a little because she hand fed me the sweet potatoes....... After that another dish of spicy ...

;P;P;P;P;P

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.