Author: debbie520

Can you accept a black as husband   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-4 18:06:32 |Display all floors
he love you ? come on! Get he a  big  surprice !                   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-6 10:19:22 |Display all floors
debbie520 Post time: 2008-4-15 16:42
Thanks for your post.
I think I can accept him as he is love me so much.

I meet a black 2 yr ago.No much time after my husband leave me.I think I only go with he because was a little big lonerly.
This one black I can see too friendly before we stay night then afterwords he just want to says goodbye before next time.seems he only want seen me for that and go soon I didn't here from him again.
I don't answer well for you just about that one black  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-8 11:56:04 |Display all floors
Carole66 Post time: 2013-5-6 10:19
I meet a black 2 yr ago.No much time after my husband leave me.I think I only go with he because w ...

In USA and Europe many Chinese girl now merry Black man. Black Man is very big.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-8 19:03:34 |Display all floors
lil.azngurl Post time: 2013-5-8 11:56
In USA and Europe many Chinese girl now merry Black man. Black Man is very big.

You mean tall? {:soso_e123:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-9 12:27:26 |Display all floors
debbie520 Post time: 2012-8-12 14:50
This post was create in 2008 and the black friend was disappear for a long time and i always forget  ...

The guy needs to secure Chinese residence visa permit and the easiest way to obtain long-term residence permit in China is to make investment or to obtain a marriage certificate.

It's not new that many foreign losers and unemployed personnels flocked into China and try to be in a relationship with Chinese girls. They perform very well, loving, caring and considerate toward their Chinese girlfriend; not because they love the girls, but because they need to cheat the girls into marriage, secure a marriage certificate and long term Chinese residence permit.

Chinese girls are only tools for them, to secure their life in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-9 13:30:07 |Display all floors
dont,there will exist a lot of problems between you and him ,different color and different cultures are the main orgins

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-12 10:41:16 |Display all floors
too sensitive question. when you started to ask this, maybe you didn't love him.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.