Views: 7450|Replies: 28

top3 nature resources of usa? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-3 22:28:14 |Display all floors
somebody knows that?
could you give me some information about that?
thanks
it's my homework,but i cant find it .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-4 02:01:39 |Display all floors
As in natural resources including agricultural (cultivated) or purely natural such as mineral, lumber (though some is cultivated), and fisheries (also artificially enhanced)?

Corn, wheat, lumber and beef would be some of the largest in my mind (if including farmed and export), but I also had difficulty looking for actual numbers (State by state). I believe the U.S. has the largest coal reserve in the world, just ahead of Russia and China.

Be sure to search for certain agency names and reports, such as: U.S. Geoligical Survey and USDA reports/surveys. All of their findings are matters of public record and can be found on the web..... hope it helps :).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-4 04:09:38 |Display all floors
Narcissism , self indulgence  and bullying .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-4 04:26:35 |Display all floors
Despite mengzhi's drooling, I think you will find some interest in the Florida Everglades, the Grand Canyon and and of course Yosemite.

If you need any further assistance feel free to ask...
The U.S.A. is a big country and has a lot more to offer.
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-4 10:28:52 |Display all floors
vivitena,

The USA has wonderful national parks and geographic grandeur , it is the two legged homo sapiens you have to careful with .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-4 12:43:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2008-3-4 12:28
... it is the two legged homo sapiens you have to careful with .

Or more accurately visitors like Mengzhi, Tong, Changabula et al, who choose to live in Western countries but do nothing but heap scorm and racist abuse.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-4 18:17:44 |Display all floors

The ungrateful and the unwashed .

emu,

When are you going to pull that head of yours in and accept that all the former colonized countries are full of immigrants except for the indigenous natives ? You are as indebted to Australia as any Chinese who is there . Don't crap on as if you are the dispenser of some largess  the others need to be grateful to you for . The Chinese in Australia are the ones who have enriched the barbarians , introduced them to culture and manners and taught them cuisine which is more than the ' steak and three veg . "  Be thankful to them and stop than monotonous whinge .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.