Author: iii3hairs

Western Traditional Values and Virtues Hv Deteriorated Sharply [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-28 22:13:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iii3hairs at 27-2-2008 07:29 PM
- so, back to ?  assume you must be  a Kane Roberts admirer,,,  hahaha an artist   But who he is   an artist but also a polititian?

Why bother? The mods (hi mods ) have been deleting so much.

The question of why you live in the West (since your posting times would mean you cannot sleep if you live in China) but seek to complain about the West.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-2 06:52:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2008-2-28 09:13

Why bother? The mods (hi mods ) have been deleting so much.

The question of why you live in the West (since your posting times would mean you cannot sleep if you live in China) but seek to ...

I was sleepless in the South pole, yet fulfil my duties in the North pole. I ri xing qian li....!  You or any laowai know how to translate it or the least, understand it?:)

- du wan juan shu, xing qian li lu.
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.  if you can't, I'll give you 5 tones.
- if you still can't, I'll give you characters.
- if you stll can't, I'll give you Ying Wen translations!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-2 16:17:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iii3hairs at 2008-2-21 15:29

- that's even worse, so many parents-children are just don't get along there.

I get along well with my parents, so your assumptions are wrong!  Maybe you should instead focus on the parent-child relations in China instead of giving opinions so easily on things you don't really know (except from trashy tabloids).
Individuality: Always Remember That You Are Unique.  Just Like Everybody Else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-3 09:47:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by projeka at 2008-3-2 03:17

I get along well with my parents, so your assumptions are wrong!  Maybe you should instead focus on the parent-child relations in China instead of giving opinions so easily on things you don't  ...

you are one of those non-many. I was talking about those many others. You have been excluded; or they have excluded you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-3 17:37:46 |Display all floors
CB,

You're not getting it: for an immigrant, the cost of crime is much much higher than for a native. This makes keeping one's nose clean a much higher priority.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.