Author: iii3hairs

Western Traditional Values and Virtues Hv Deteriorated Sharply [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-21 13:44:17 |Display all floors
- one with 201 IQ, therefore can't figure it out, how glorious it's .
- that a, 201 IQ just don't get my attentions, so the best weapon is to ignore.
- I remembered france in wwii, so many foolish paris women liked to fool around with german occupations, so did some s. vn women in saigon during the vn war.
- shao shu zhong guo nu ren de ji du, xia xiao he e yi - dui ta de tong lei ren ji tong xing ren, yi jing yuan yuan chao guo le laowais ke yi xiang xiang de cheng du.
- dao chu "zhan hua re cao", "mai long feng sao'", or "qing" - chinese idioms
- wish someone good luck to diao yi ge "golden turtle xi" on this forum

[ Last edited by iii3hairs at 2008-2-21 01:19 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-21 14:22:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-2-20 19:10

Huh ?

Do you have an issue with my example ?

I remember seeing a TV commercial for a mag talking about Mary's "distress" or something like that, and last week in the supermarket ...

I agreed with you, my question was regarding the OP's motivation in posting this.
Apologies for the confusion.
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-21 14:36:14 |Display all floors
my posts will continue by the time passing by - then you will get it.  Be patient. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-21 14:38:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iii3hairs at 2008-2-21 14:36
my posts will continue by the time passing by - then you will get it.  Be patient. :)

You know, I seriously doubt you have anything to say that has the least bit of interest.
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-21 14:46:09 |Display all floors
- you have rights to be serious or have reasonable doubts.
- "Your honor, no objection"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-21 14:56:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wowzers at 2008-2-21 14:38

You know, I seriously doubt you have anything to say that has the least bit of interest.

Well, I find it very interesting as I am intelligent enough to understand it. Let me explain it to you in plain English:

Western people are decadent! This example shows:

(1) The breakdown of family values typical of western families e.g. mothers against daughters, effects of divorces, women who neglect their kids for career, ...

(2) It is not a one-off example. This is the typical lifestyle in the west and is reflected in the incredibly high divorce rates.

(3) That you can pick up any newspaper or magazine in the west and you will see hundreds of these types of stories every single day. Stories covering who is sleeping and cheating with who, who is sleeping and then telling the world about it, ...

Man, I could post millions of similar articles to show how western values sucks!
You will reap what you sow!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-21 14:59:54 |Display all floors

attention you get

Attention from you? LOL

I am sure you get plenty with your high IQ and habit of criticizing others ranging from hair color to lack of sense of humor..what else did we miss?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.