Author: gotohell

Why do Europeans Hate Americans? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-19 15:44:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-19 22:23:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gotohell at 2008-2-17 19:57
Wherever you visit in Europe, people show a surprising hatred for America?

Why is that?

Really ? I think it will just like the Japanese people visit in China, and most of chinese don't like them...

I meet a lot of America guys..most of them are very friendly and gentleman ..and I like them..

I only meet a few Europe people..but they are great oo..I like them either..

hehe..and I'm Chinese...

If i can visit Europe one day..and meeting this problem like you said..i will ask them the reason and tell you..ok..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-19 23:17:07 |Display all floors
Because Americans are loud, obnoxious, uncultured, ignorant, fat and see the world through the prism of business.

Europeans however, are pompous, lazy, smug and jealous

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-20 16:57:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by unimane at 2008-2-18 22:58
Actually, most of the Europeans I meet like Americans just fine. Maybe not Bush or the government, but most Americans don't like them right now, either. And, based upon the reasons you listed for E ...

An opinion poll showed that half the German population are openly critical of US leadership for a number of reasons:

* Its failure to consult its allies as promised.
        * Its refusal to sign up to joint action against global warming.
        * Its protectionist stance on trade issues such as steel and agriculture."

(BBC News, 2002 May 22)

Protests in France, Germany, Spain and Italy have surrounded President Bush's visits to these countries.
10,000 security officers were mobilised in one of the largest police deployments in Berlin's history as Bush visits during a time of massive open scorn from European citizens.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english ... 1998000/1998172.stm
You will reap what you sow!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-20 17:23:53 |Display all floors
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-20 18:41:39 |Display all floors
Why do the Europeans hate the Americans ?  They don't , the whole world does along with 70% of the Americans .
These are the people frustrated and angered with the blind bull policy of Dubya , not the American people .

90% of the world's nations , with 95% of its inhabitants are scared of , angry with , anxious about or down right seething with murder against the excesses of the American foreign policy which spawned all those conflicts and wars .  Hope the change of presidency may be for the better . Keeping my fingers crossed for you .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-20 18:56:33 |Display all floors
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.