Author: chinadaily

Japan admits domestic contamination of dumplings [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-17 13:52:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wowzers at 2008-2-17 01:17

Thanks for playin' "Dis Your Neighbor", anything you'd like to add as the only good laowai in China?

Good lord, I'd not feel safe with such as neighbours!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-17 15:18:57 |Display all floors
I totally missed your point about cars.  ALL CARS are inherently dangerous, as major machinery are.  If there is no defect in either designs or manufacture, they should be a lot safer.  So it is more than rational to suggest banning foreign autos, as there are indeed Chinese deaths related to imported autos.  (vs. NOBODY died from eating Chinese exported foods).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-18 11:13:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinadaily at 2008-2-15 11:38
(Xinhua)

TOKYO -- A Japanese local  admitted on Thursday that pesticide detected recently on the surface of some Chinese-made dumplings packages are dichlorvos used in the store.

At a press ...

How CAN pesticide stored in room for foods????

No common sense
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-18 11:53:40 |Display all floors
I totally missed your point about cars.  ALL CARS are inherently dangerous, as major machinery are.  If there is no defect in either designs or manufacture, they should be a lot safer.  So it is more than rational to suggest banning foreign autos, as there are indeed Chinese deaths related to imported autos.  (vs. NOBODY died from eating Chinese exported foods).

You totally missed my point about the cars.
Hmm, this was the only point I mentioned, which means you totally missed all of my remark and still answered it. An interesting way of conversation...miss whole word/meaning of others and then give a reply.

I did not miss your point on cars. So I will repeat your words in case you missed your point as well
>>>In comparison, Chinese routinely die from auto related deaths, and most of that point to defects in either design or manufacturing.  Why isn't China even more justified in banning all Japanese and U.S. made autos and auto parts?  <<<

Banning all foreign cars in China would leave China with only domestic cars. As you point out that the problem is death of people in car related accidents, such step would not decrease but, contrary , increase the problem of deaths.
Because the cars of domestic design are worse and more dangerous. Hence your proposal (ban foreign cars) completely miss the target (decrease the death in accidents).

That's why your "good ideas" for China would bring her and her citizens into bigger problems instead of solving anything.
Can you now try not to miss the point again?

You see, when writing in a hurry and catching ideas from the ceiling through the mist ,you pick up something of which  you have completely no clue , as you do not live in China. It is much safer to write about things you know, like the situation in your country of stay.

Bouwow.
Andy Dob

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-18 11:58:19 |Display all floors

And before I forget

Especially for you, Tongluren, a sworn lover of doberman dogs.
doberman anfc.jpg
Andy Dob

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-18 13:50:55 |Display all floors

No case to answer .

wowzers,

There is evidence in abundance up to date that the Chinese factory is clear of the chemical .The contaminant found in the packaging is in fact something different ( dichlorvos ) which is used in the storage area in Japan. The isolated and over concentrated spots of contamination suggest criminal sabotage at the retail stage . These are available and against nothing incriminating against China . So what is your take about the direction this " trial " is going if this is indeed proceedings in a court of law.

I , and the forum , would love to read the evidence you have gathered so far pointing to China being the culprit .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-18 15:51:41 |Display all floors
Glad to know the final result of this issue which I was also curious to know the reason.
Maybe we should be fair to both sides when the things were still under investigation.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.