Author: chinadaily

Japan admits domestic contamination of dumplings [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-15 21:15:59 |Display all floors

considered you have a few drinks...

Originally posted by mencius at 2/15/08 04:23 AM

What exactly would Japan be apologising for? It asked to investigate the Chinese factory and the inspectors were satisfied with what they found.

And there's no clear report into what happene ...

i believe you just had a few drinks when you are talkin to replyin to me.

we had to go all the way overthere to investigate the what so-called problem & invited 'em to come to our factory to examine themselves...and they have FOUND NADA!  just to make it so simple for 'em...just pay me back all the expenses that have caused by their local store (not finish yet) and issue an apology at the press conference...i have told many of you that I AM a defensive kind of kokoo man NOT passive...passive allows me live longer but NOT satisfying my needs & hunger  

iii3hair...well for CHINA...all she cares is $$$ coming in 4 now, which i understand perfectly too; she  might not shows us what is under her belt yet...not the right time to reveal her deadly tactic, but one day all HELL is gonna break loose  ;P

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-15 22:10:54 |Display all floors

pjtran

Despite your claim of "vindication" there is no clear evidence yet (and of course I want that)
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-15 22:43:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dragon1958 at 15-2-2008 12:16

what about that filthy butcher in South Wales who sold ecoli contaminated meat to most of the schools down there

What about him?

you dont hear him apologising for the kid that died do you?

So you're saying that if Chinese companies export unsafe food products they should be as bad as a butcher from Wales? I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

they have to invent a false flag attack

So all those people who fell ill were faking?

If people get ill from eating food, it is normal practice to check the supplier first. Then you go to the people that transported it, the distributors, retailers, etc. It's common-sense.

You're racist yourself for assuming China was targetted. It could have been any country and the reaction would have been the same. If it was Japanese food the supplier would have still be checked first.

Originally posted by gotohell at 15-2-2008 12:56

Notice how mencius and the other white supremacists comes out of the woodwork when they think that there is some story that can decredit China.

Oh, really? Then why didn't I come on here to post when the problem first started? According to your logic I should have started the whole discussion off.

Originally posted by pjtran at 15-2-2008 13:15
i believe you just had a few drinks when you are talkin to replyin to me.

Why? My post if perfectly logical and easy to read. Given the grammar in your post I think you might have had a few jars yourself though. :)

we had to go all the way overthere to investigate the what so-called problem

Where have you been - you're telling me you were on the inspectors' team?

The Japanese went all the way to China to investigate - the Chinese were already there (oddly enough there are Chinese people in China).

just pay me back all the expenses that have caused by their local store

Why should you be personally paid a penny? As for the investigation, I can't think of a country where someone who raises a complaint and then doesn't have it supported has to pay the cost of the investigation. China is no different I'm sure.

As for an apology, if a Japanese "store" as you put it is found to have caused the poisoning of course it would have to apologise - it would have to apologise to everyone.

Doubtless there wil be a joint report between the Chinese and Japanese food standards authorities, the guilty party will be named and forced to apologise and pay compensation to the victims.

[ Last edited by mencius at 2008-2-15 02:45 PM ]
"People are the water, the ruler is the boat; water can carry the boat, but it can also capsize it."

-- Li Shimin (2nd Tang Emperor, "Taizong")

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-15 23:31:37 |Display all floors

Japan admits domestic contamination of dumplings

chinadaily (moderator) has provided us with a totally misleading headline.
This "article" in no way lives up to the headline.
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-2-15 23:47:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wowzers at 2008-2-16 00:31
chinadaily (moderator) has provided us with a totally misleading headline.
This "article" in no way lives up to the headline.

This is correct. Investigations are still going on - from both sides - and in cooperation with each other. What is clear right now is only that a total of 10 people were poisened and not hundreds of them as had been originally reported. Anything else is just speculation or wishful thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-16 02:11:36 |Display all floors

Westerners + Japanese LIE

It's clear that the Japanese and the Westerners are just plain arse jealous of China's rise, and they have now for years resort to lies and propaganda to libel China's product quality, and talk China's economy down.  This recent pesticide scare is exactly that - a scare tactic that is calculated to diminish Japanese demand for Made in China foods.  

The patterns are familiar by now.  People die of food poisoning in Japan every year.   People still die from eating fugu in Japan each year.  But you don't hear calls for banning food made in Japan!! NOBODY died from eating those Japanese rigged dumplings, yet 76% of Japanese polled say they will not eat food imported from China.

Toys, America - again, NOBODY died from any toys imported from China.  But given all that media furor, you'd thunk tens of thousands died regularly each and every year!!   Poignant it is to look at the 120,000 Made in USA trailers distributed by FEMA after Katrina.  The EPA is now asking everyone to move out, since the formaldehyde levels are from 500 to 4,000% of the allowable level for dwellings.  You see that reported in the American press with anything close to the allegedly "dangerous toys" month long smear campaign??

At the core of these lies are trade actions and protectionism, plain and simple.  These should be met head on with at least dollar for dollar trade action.  If China loses one dollar of sale on food or toys, Japan and/or America loses a corresponding amount in an area of China's choice.  The list should start with the highest profit margin industries - in Japan's case, rice and Kobe beef, in America's case, software.  

In comparison, Chinese routinely die from auto related deaths, and most of that point to defects in either design or manufacturing.  Why isn't China even more justified in banning all Japanese and U.S. made autos and auto parts?  

Fight fire with fire - that's the only thing the bullies understand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-16 02:40:23 |Display all floors

glad that you've caught 'em...

"Why? My post if perfectly logical and easy to read. Given the grammar in your post I think you might have had a few jars yourself though. " not only i laugh at my own post but it was kind of silly to reply you when i was QQing, MSNing & watchin CCTV9 at the sametime; what grammar are you talkin (i'm so glad that you've caught it) about...i don't see anythere but i did have few shots of JD just to get rid of the empty bottle  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.