Author: chinadaily

Japan admits domestic contamination of dumplings [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-15 13:28:37 |Display all floors
I appreciate Japanese authority's upright attitude and wait a public apology and     clarification for anything might undermine chinese reputation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-15 17:23:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pjtran at 15-2-2008 03:47
but did they issue an apology to CHINA yet?

What exactly would Japan be apologising for? It asked to investigate the Chinese factory and the inspectors were satisfied with what they found.

And there's no clear report into what happened yet. If China didn't apologise when this story first broke, why should Japan apologise when it is still not certain what happened? So far one official has said that the pesticide in question has been found in other Japanese products but in much smaller quantities - the difference in the level of contamination between the products leads to more questions rather than answers.

It could be the answer or a red-herring - no one will know for some time yet, I think. But either way I wouldn't except either country to apologise, just the corporations who failed to check their produce - or the individual(s) if it was deliberate sabotage.

----

By the way, the article title is rather misleading. Why is Xinhua making such a hasty conclusion - desperate to pin the blame on foreigners? Trust Xinhua to point the finger elsewhere!

[ Last edited by mencius at 2008-2-15 09:26 AM ]
"People are the water, the ruler is the boat; water can carry the boat, but it can also capsize it."

-- Li Shimin (2nd Tang Emperor, "Taizong")

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-15 17:34:15 |Display all floors
More anti-China bashing:

Originally posted by mencius at 2008-2-15 17:23
Why is Xinhua making such a hasty conclusion - desperate to pin the blame on foreigners? Trust Xinhua to point the finger elsewhere!

These freaks were quick to point their dirty grubby fingers at China when this "story" broke!
You will reap what you sow!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-15 18:21:36 |Display all floors

gotohell as polite as ever

Originally posted by gotohell at 15-2-2008 09:34
More anti-China bashing:
These freaks were quick to point their dirty grubby fingers at China when this "story" broke!

I wouldn't refer to Xinhua as a freak - be nicer about your state news agency.

I didn't point my finger at anyone, and I don't believe the Japanese government declared the problem definitely occured in China. If anything I think the Prime Minister stressed the need to wait until a final report was published.
"People are the water, the ruler is the boat; water can carry the boat, but it can also capsize it."

-- Li Shimin (2nd Tang Emperor, "Taizong")

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-15 20:16:08 |Display all floors

Japan admits domestic contamination of dumplings

Originally posted by mencius at 2008-2-15 17:23

What exactly would Japan be apologising for? It asked to investigate the Chinese factory and the inspectors were satisfied with what they found.

And there's no clear report into what happene ...

thats rich comming from you what about that filthy butcher in South Wales who sold ecoli contaminated meat to most of the schools down there you dont hear him apologising for the kid that died do you? now he is in
jail you are a typical Englishman with the racist attitude of play the whiteman.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-15 20:21:55 |Display all floors

More anti-China bashing:

Originally posted by gotohell at 2008-2-15 17:34
More anti-China bashing:

The U.S Japan and the U.K all have one thing in common, they are greedy evil capitalist hatemongers and cannot do anything in a fair manner, the are trying to discredit Chinese goods because the Chinese economy is on the up and Japan does not like the Idea of becoming 3rd place in the position of trade, so they have to invent a false flag attack so that the rest of the world will boycott Chinese produce just like the toy industry.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-15 20:56:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dragon1958 at 2008-2-15 20:21

The U.S Japan and the U.K all have one thing in common, they are greedy evil capitalist hatemongers and cannot do anything in a fair manner, the are trying to discredit Chinese goods because th ...

Yes, and we will see their racist KKK white supremacist henchmen on this forum trying to undermine China by latching onto any story that they think that can tarnish it's image.

Notice how mencius and the other white supremacists comes out of the woodwork when they think that there is some story that can decredit China.

But notice how they soon disappear when it is found out that the problem lies with those outside China.

These freaks have been found to be liars every time just like in the days of their forefathers.
You will reap what you sow!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.