Views: 43603|Replies: 57

Japan admits domestic contamination of dumplings [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-15 11:38:07 |Display all floors
(Xinhua)

TOKYO -- A Japanese local  admitted on Thursday that pesticide detected recently on the surface of some Chinese-made dumplings packages are dichlorvos used in the store.

At a press conference, Tokushima Prefecture Governor Kamon Iizumi said dichlorvos was also detected on frozen food made in Japan and show cases at the store, but the amount was too small to injure people, Kyodo News reported.

The governor denied any relationship between the incident and the recent mysterious poisoning involving Chinese-made dumplings sold in Japan.

Analysts said the case in Tokushima indicated the possibility that food products may be contaminated during distribution and retail procedures in Japan.

The Japanese health ministry issued a notice in 2004, forbidding the placement of pesticide in room for foods.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-15 11:45:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinadaily at 2008-2-14 22:38
(Xinhua)

TOKYO -- A Japanese local  admitted on Thursday that pesticide detected recently on the surface of some Chinese-made dumplings packages are dichlorvos used in the store.

At a press ...

- I think it's really weird for this whole thing, and this article if I could find to read, and its govnt's explanations: why reject and refuse to explain and to investigate?! Vague in words and languages.  Must try to hide something for not losing face and to embarrassing themselves internationally.

- China needs them to pay back for all the financial losses + the damages to China's reputations = &1billion in compensatory and punitive damages!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-15 11:47:27 |Display all floors

hooray hooray, vindication 4 our people...

but did they issue an apology to CHINA yet?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-15 11:50:13 |Display all floors

yeah lets get 'em pay bigtime...

[quote]Originally posted by iii3hairs at 2/14/08 10:45 PM

"China needs them to pay back for all the financial losses + the damages to China's reputations = &1billion in compensatory and punitive damages! "...you are my personal CPA (certified public accountant)  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-15 11:52:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pjtran at 2008-2-14 22:47
but did they issue an apology to CHINA yet?  

- every country did such damn thing to China, China only deserves a verbal apology?  China is really such cheap like 100 years ago in late Qing dynasty?  Are you a Chinese or not?  Or your woman is a Chinese?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-15 11:55:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pjtran at 2008-2-14 22:50
[quote]Originally posted by iii3hairs at 2/14/08 10:45 PM

"China needs them to pay back for all the financial losses + the damages to China's reputations = &1billion in compens ... you are my personal CPA (certified public accountant)  

- I AM CPA, J.D., MD, JJM. IT's certified, so you don't need to explain it or them all to me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-15 12:01:09 |Display all floors

never ever under estimate...

Originally posted by iii3hairs at 2/14/08 10:55 PM

- I AM CPA, J.D., MD, JJM. IT's certified, so you don't need to explain it or them all to me!

no i DON'T dare at all & all those terms you have just mentioned...i DON'T even know 'em  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.