Author: augustusq

Is China a friend or Not? --to Viet Nam people [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-14 22:34:58 |Display all floors

<chuckle>

in reply to tradervic (

After that nasty little issue with Pol Pot - the Vietnamese figured what with America, it has a devil it knows versus the angel it thought they did
You seem to have no realisation why Pol Pot's regime did what they did.
he rejected the banking system and money and was suspicious about certain individuals, and for good
reason. I dont agree with a lot of what his supporters did to the ordinary poor people but he was a man of vision and knew what the western Zionist influenced governments were up to, the western banking system is deliberately geared so that poor people will always loose out the Zionist control the stockmarkets and buy and sell
shares to make huge profits, they deliberately spread misleading rumours about companies that they have
designs on so that those shares crash and they can buy those shares up very cheaply and as far as some of
the medical targets of his, they were in the pay of American Zionist drug cartels shifting poisoned vaccines and administering it to poor people. I say Pol Pot why not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-14 22:47:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dragon1958 at 2008-2-14 22:34
I say Pol Pot why not

wow. If Chinadaily gives back signature lines please make that yours.
Pretty much says: WARNING - TOXIC SOUL
A riot is an ugly thing.... and I think it's just about time we had one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-18 13:17:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2008-2-5 09:41

Oh I believe the discussion was about Vietnamese/Chinese Relations, no?

As for the image - that was simple, Google - china vietnam 1979 - Images:

I checked the google foto exhibition with the same search parameters (while being still loged in to BBS) . Hmmm... I got different pictures...
ch-v 1979.jpg
Andy Dob

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-20 20:16:45 |Display all floors

Reply #1 augustusq's post

Having visited Viet Nam (the south) back in 2001 and chatting with several people, I learned that many have the same love for the Chinese as the Chinese have love for the Japanese.  They spoke with such "praise" about their neighbor to the north.
Individuality: Always Remember That You Are Unique.  Just Like Everybody Else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-21 00:34:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by doberman at 2/17/2008 11:17 PM

In China or in Poland?  Curious...
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-21 04:51:54 |Display all floors

Re: Doberman #36 and Trandervic #39

LOL...

Shall we call this  X embeded in a squared frame "red-under-the-bed"?

This could happen in everywhere on the internet, wherever you are.

This is called "image placeholder", designed in some web servers to provide you with a visuable space when your connecton session is interuppted or crushed due to the poor connection.

Or, shall I say you were red-baiting?

No offense, but sometimes you are too sensitive.

[ Last edited by afri_simba at 2008-2-20 11:57 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-22 06:36:57 |Display all floors

<chuckle>

It is kind of hard to red bait something that is no longer red.  However, I am waiting for Doberman's response, to get an idea of where on the Net the issue occured.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.