Post time 2008-2-1 00:45:52 |Display all floors
Very informative post...thank you Tony!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-1 02:53:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2008-2-1 00:45
Very informative post...thank you Tony!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-1 22:36:57 |Display all floors
It is so very cold, did I see, only 5 days of coal left available. ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-2 17:22:34 |Display all floors
I notice that the snow is gradually thawing now.... Here we get two no-snow days... so rare......

Let's challenge the fifth round snow one or two days later ..
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-2-3 07:19:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2008-2-2 18:22
I notice that the snow is gradually thawing now.... Here we get two no-snow days... so rare......

Let's challenge the fifth round snow one or two days later ..

Waking up this morning seeing roads covered with 2 to 3 cm of snow. I guess the weather god has now decided to give Tokyo a fair share of snow. It is still snowing and the traffic chaos will be worth watching today in a city where snow is as rare as heavy downpours in the desert and that is ill prepared for such events.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-4 12:20:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2008-2-3 07:19

Waking up this morning seeing roads covered with 2 to 3 cm of snow. I guess the weather god has now decided to give Tokyo a fair share of snow. It is still snowing and the traffic chaos will  ...

Just enjoy yourself for the awesome snowy sceneries..... The sun here is beaming.....So great..... The glooming snowy days had gone.....
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-4 12:32:48 |Display all floors
With the changing weather patterns around the globe, many countries might call on each other's experience for dealing with these varied conditions. Canada and Russia have tremendous experience and excellent equipment for dealing with railways/roadways during extreme cold weather. If these events become an annual occurence, I hope the friendship of these nations can assist in future events.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.