Author: 246810

Dancing alone ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-1 02:50:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by scarylaowei at 2008-2-1 02:24
LOL elsewhere
whether the women are Chinese are not is beside the point I think.
so many women look like they're trying way too hard to be sexy and pouty... ugh, don't look like they're having fu ...

Respect that ..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-1 02:56:25 |Display all floors

Reply #28 chinesequeen's post

Respect what?  

The ladies' strained attempts?
or
that smiling and looking like you're having fun while your dancing is far sexier than trying to smoulder 24/7?
A riot is an ugly thing.... and I think it's just about time we had one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-1 03:08:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by scarylaowei at 2008-2-1 02:56
Respect what?  

The ladies' strained attempts?
or
that smiling and looking like you're having fun while your dancing is far sexier than trying to smoulder 24/7?

<wow what a mouthful> Struggle with English grammar.

Anyway, the answer is being manifested in the question itself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-1 03:19:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinesequeen at 2008-2-1 03:08

<wow what a mouthful> Struggle with English grammar.

Anyway, the answer is being manifested in the question itself.

sorry about the mouthful CQ
A riot is an ugly thing.... and I think it's just about time we had one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-1 03:35:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 246810 at 2008-1-29 22:16

That's what the korea TV show always shows the guy or the girl are died of cancer..sad story..hehe...
Sorry..i watched too much korea TV show..hoho

Big fan of Korean entertainment but watched too much of it and got bored. Everything seems cliche. Have you watched Secret Sunshine? Sad movie.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-1 22:45:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by heyyou at 2008-2-1 03:35

Big fan of Korean entertainment but watched too much of it and got bored. Everything seems cliche. Have you watched Secret Sunshine? Sad movie.

Sorry, I don't watch it. accutally i only got time to watching TV after i finish work..and have some time in the weekend..so normally i bought the DVD for the whole show and finish them in one day..watching very later ..but i m keen on them ..I watched the korea show called " Thanks" recently..it's a sad movie too...it talked about the a 8years old kid get the AIDS. She is very cute..act very great..and her mum is  a very strong movie...ha..you also should watch it...

Did that secret Sunshine play in China now ?:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-1 22:55:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2008-2-1 00:57
Every person is an island...but bridges can be built.:)...nice story!

Thanks. bird...

accutally i don't pay all my attention to finish this story..when I start at the begining...then I found that my favarite movie will come on in 2 mints..so i write it very fast...but i glad you like it..

hehe..I tell you a secret here..I wrote a lot of good Chinese ariticle in my colleague..and they are published in the newspaper..and in the school notic board. and i'm very famous person on that time..

but i just get lazy now..working is my excuse...even i don't read Chinese book any more..i start to read the English books..English movies..get knowing well about the foreigner culture...just like my brother said, you Chinese get worse and worse now..but you are lucky your English is better...

hehe..anyway..I like the one who i am now..enjoy the life ! ;P;P

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.