Views: 11657|Replies: 70

Dancing alone ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-28 22:19:46 |Display all floors
You know there is one kind of girls in the world...

She is quite young around 20 something..but lost confidence for love people.. don't want to make bf...

and stay at home the whole weekend..wearing the White Big T-shirt...without make up. sleeping on the sofa watching tv .and dance alone ..just don't want to go out to meet friends...

She never say hi to man..unless people talk to her first... don't talk much in front of strange people...

Like go shopping alone..travel alone....just enjoy her own life...

the lucky thing is that she get a great job ..which always give confidence for herself...

Oneday..she is geting very sick at home in the Monday morning..she couldn't get up for working..she wants to drink some hot water..and she feels hungry..but no one was around of her.. she is so weak..on that time, she feels that she is so loney..poor girl.. then she still don't want to call anyone..even her mum...

then the telephone is ringing...oh..that's him, she pick up the phone...just say Hi..then she fall down on the bed..after 10 mins..someone is knocking door very hardly, very hardly, then the girl trying her best to open the door.. the door is opening..and a big hug are coming to her..that's so comfortable..feel so great..and he helped her to get the pills ...and cook the soup for her...she relized that there are someone are care about her very much..she just never notice... and they become good friends since that monment....

One day, the man was taking her to a bar..and he invites her to dancing disco...owow..she is so good at dancing...then the man asked to the girl : why do  you dance so great ? the girl replyed: because i always dance alone at home..i enjoy the monment ..dance just me....nobody are around... then the boy invites the girls to his home..and he is sitting in the sofa..play disco and watching the girl dance alone...they both are so hapy....

after 5 years, they get married, but no kids. he still like watching the girl dance alone......and he still sit done beside and drinking his bear....

after 10 years, the man died of cancer...on that day which he was going to died, he gave a key to the girl...and and tell her: I really want to dance with you when i see you dance alone...but you are so happy just dance by youself...maybe we can try to dance together in my next life..accutally i don't like see you dance alone..and i don't want to live you alone...ubt i'm sorry...I love you ..that's what i do just watching you !

the girl used the key to open the door...this is the man's gift to her..the bar called : Dancing alone. but there is another setence was belonw: danceing with your lover ...You will be more happy !   

When you love someone..you should let you parter go into your world...because you are not alone any more...

hehe..do you like this little story ?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-29 12:27:14 |Display all floors
nice :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-29 12:33:21 |Display all floors

she is not happy just ..

I don't think she is happy but she might always felt that she couldn't find a perfect partener to dance with...so sad...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-29 14:29:00 |Display all floors
what a sad end for this story. they could have baby,live till old.
is that a real story?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-29 14:33:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by paopaowzi at 2008-1-29 14:29
what a sad end for this story. they could have baby,live till old.
is that a real story?

They could have baby? That is the last thing to concern, better for them to have love first, I dont think it is there ever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-29 15:01:52 |Display all floors

She just dances alone, for good...

Before she met the man , she danced alone.....When she stayed with the man , she danced alone.... After the man her partner died, she still danced alone.....
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-29 15:39:23 |Display all floors
sad end will touch people more easily!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.