Author: xilaren

the r [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-1-30 15:44:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2008-1-30 11:57

by instinctly,I still agree with force's suggestion to give a friendship a new chance.
In China, preparing marriage is a kind of activities involved with lots of things and friends and matters ...

Ok I understand and I agree.That is why I wrote back again in a polite way.I lost my warmth though.
I have myreasons to feel like that .We used to have such a warm correspondence .Her e-mails were similar to the ones  that only lovers send.
Anyway ,I am not strict with people.The opposite.I am quite lenient.I usually judge people according to my behaviour.
If somebody had sent me three e-mails exspressing his worries ,no matter how busy I would be I would send three words to say that I am getting married and I will be busy.
Not to mention that a wedding is an event which we share with our friends .
And now again the same story.An e-mail saying that she is missing me.
I answered in a polite way but I agree with Force _one that we should stay a little far away from people who give us sad surprises.
She has given me sad surprises many times.So I have lost my trust.
Anyway our contact has started again.My feelings are not the same now.
Sometimes one little drop makes the water pour out of the glass and she has given me the last drop.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-2-1 01:06:41 |Display all floors
My friend came back really warm and touching as you used to be.My cold heart has become hot warm again for her.
This story has taught me one thing.When you have given some place from your heart to  friend this place remains always for this same person and even if we think that we have forgotten that person we are mistaken.The room in our heart is always ready for them
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-1 01:11:01 |Display all floors
the return of a friend

I returned a friend once.
Luckily I had kept the receipt and got a nice desk lamp in exchange.
A riot is an ugly thing.... and I think it's just about time we had one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-1 01:42:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2008-2-1 01:06
My friend came back really warm and touching as you used to be.My cold heart has become hot warm again for her.
This story has taught me one thing.When you have given some place from your heart to ...

nice:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.