Author: saj2go

The Biggest Robbery of the 20th Century [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-31 20:58:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-7-31 20:43
Methinks we should clean up Peckistan first - a major cesspool of rabid religious intolerance that one day might breach the borders with India, China or seek explosive outlets for their simmering d ...

Why not get your friends, JBG and Kiwi, to assist you here. Just go overland through Nepal and India and ask Mossad to send you an uzi.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-31 22:51:06 |Display all floors
Methinks we should clean up Peckistan first - a major cesspool of rabid religious intolerance that one day might breach the borders with India, China or seek explosive outlets for their simmering discontent in the West

So Pakistan will breach the border of India & China.

Currently, India is planning to conduct a religious attack on China. It has a bad record of running into the territories of other countries, just like your only religious and illegal estate of Israel.

Did you read the thread "Why a full-blooded attack on China during Olympics is in India’s favour"
http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/vie ... &extra=page%3D1

As far as cleaning thing is concern. Don't worry. The monster country, which is fully in your hands is working on it.

And yes, Your religious brothers also providing military assistance to India in Kashmir. Do you know, once Pakistan's SSGs took over few Israeli commandoss from Occupied Kashmir?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-2 12:14:02 |Display all floors

Reply #565 saj2go's post

Actually no saj, I retired due to injury but you think as you will, no problem. I've often stated in these forums that any death is regrettable and I've not advocated killing people here, certainly not because of religious conviction, but re-education might be a way to go. I also said that Christianity sure as hell isn't perfect throughout its' history but it doesn't advocate now, as some muslims do, of bringing the infidels to islam by the sword.
Peter, i did my share and leave all that stuff up to the powers that be, of which I'm not a part. I'm actually quite happy just living the quiet life here in China thanks, but I can have my opinions can't I!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-4 22:51:06 |Display all floors
No, Sa2, I didn't read that other farting thread of yours; do you think you are so entertaining that we all want to read your stuff?

If you succeed in shifting blame from your home front to others, can you try to explain why it is so 'easy' to fan strife in Peckistan?
If you were so morally united under your holy roof of Islam then outsiders would find it not worthy trying to get people up in arms against each other or the tovernment.

I hold that Muslims have a theological argument with secular powers all over the world, including Pakistan. No need to seek reasons for your excitability elsewhere!

The outsiders, typically the b a s t e r e d s from CIA and from Zionists elements from USA, again, and Illegal State of Israel have many oppertunities available to avail, in order to kill more and more people through out Pakistan and elsewhere in the Islamic world, unfortunatly.

Secondly, only a fool or a propagandist like you could only say this. No one else is that innocent or without mind that he could not understand that the unity as whole and fights amongs people within society or country are two seperate things.

Well, you are mind free person. Enjoy liberty of not blamed for any of stupidities coming out of your mouth

[ Last edited by saj2go at 2008-8-4 07:52 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.