Author: saj2go

The Biggest Robbery of the 20th Century [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-29 22:05:26 |Display all floors

Oh...

Since we are talking about fairness...

I shall repeat my pm reply to Mengzhi in public:

So... if I was to contact your hospital, and ask them what is their policy on using racial remarks, like Slylock, would they say they support the use - or would say they it is against policy?

And given some of your remarks, do you think Australian immigration would view you? <chuckle>  95% of the world indeed.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-29 23:49:22 |Display all floors

Reply to # 20 - freakyqi

The US, Canada, some of Central & South America, part of China....

I mean, people have been taking over other lands throughout history.

I'd like to think we'd learn from the past though.

You are right,freakygi. This is the story of the whole world. I take my words back.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-29 23:53:16 |Display all floors

Reply to # 21 - budebuai

budebuai

No one could ever inspired me by his writings but you.

You realy write to good.

I think I had received the full cost of my time, I had spended in TTCD

Apart from your opinion, I would love to say that you have very very good writing skills.The people like you can change the world. Beleive me

I really admired of your writting skills.

Do teach us too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-30 01:34:50 |Display all floors

# 24 - tradervic (Uncle Laowai)

Depends on which side of the rifle barrel that you are behind.  Then again, learned people scoffed at Gandhi's attempts to liberate India (Pakistan & Bangladesh) from the British Colonial Rule in the mid 20th Century via non-violence.

Was that liberation identical to the one you gave to the red indians ?

As for the Middle Eastern issue - it is now a question of the Muslim/Christian populations within Isreal proper.  Given time, that population will be taking a more prominent stake in Isrealli politics.  So, the question of borders in the next 50 years will become moot

As in the past when Sultan Salahudin Ayubi conquered Batul Maqdus from the Christian forces, when the emporer of England, France and one other european country (Probably Germany) came to take back the Holy City with 6,00,000 strong army equiped with world's most sophisticated weapons of that time and did earn the initial victory in the city near to Sea (I did not remmember the name of the city), lost his courage to move to Batul Muqdus and went back from the middle of the war after entering into agreement with Sultan Salahudin Ayubi. The agreement was signed for three years and the condition was that The Sultan will allow the Chiristians to worship in the Holy City. And when the British emporer ( I think George) boarded in his ship, he send the msg to Sultan  that I will be back (A famous hollywood joke, I will be back) after 3 years. But never he or any one else dare to come back. But the Christians were also not stopped after 3 years from what they had been awarded according to the agreement.

Since the Holy City came under control of Muslims and later become a part of Suljoqi Empire from Turkey, who had conquerd parts of europe as well, you will not be able to find out a single event, where Christians had ever not been allowed to go to the Holy City and they always enjoy their independence in that part of the world, under the Muslim Rules.

However, Before Sultan Salahudin Ayubi conquored Batul Maqdus and after it went in the hands of Jews. Can you, Mr. Tradervic, give me a single evidence, where a single day of Muslims in the Holy City had been spended with peace ???

Tradervic, it is easy to argue but very difficult to defend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-30 01:35:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-1-30 00:22
I said before The MFangler is in permanent conflict with English punctuation rules!

This is your only field to be proud of? (other than your unsurpassed hatred toward China)

English pronunciation!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-30 03:24:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by northwest at 1/29/2008 11:35 AM
This is your only field to be proud of? (other than your unsurpassed hatred toward China)

English pronunciation!

Northwest... leave this one alone.

If Mengzhi wants to hang himself with his own rope - let him.  Unless, you happen to agree with his "colorful" language?
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-30 07:03:05 |Display all floors
  saj2go ,
doing "gei xiataijie", letting someone climb down the steps from an embarrassing situation , as wchao37 explain just today ? shukra

All the Best to Beautiful Asia . Asia , Beautiful in one Place , and there are just Millions of Places , each a Melody and Composition of Beauty , well as Africa, and South America , now give mys the "gei xiataijie" and dui bu qu for off-topic.

Lala good !
Wasalaam

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.