Views: 57454|Replies: 465

The Biggest Robbery of the 20th Century [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-24 06:55:53 |Display all floors
How tragic it is
Palestinian Loss of Land 1946 to 2000.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-24 10:29:42 |Display all floors

Reply #1 saj2go's post

U might recall how Israel has faced  overwhelming odds in her struggle for survival, and has  conquered the lands indicated as lost. I agree that the Palestinians should have  more equitable land sharing with Israel. I don't know how it can be acheived under current circumstances other than the realisation that it's in the common interest to have, and maintain, peace for the current and future generations.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-24 12:47:46 |Display all floors

Reply #1 saj2go's post

they couldn't have done it without Amerikan Regime's support and the Amerikan strategy to protect its financial empire!

cheerios!

Green Dragon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-24 19:38:32 |Display all floors

# 2 - exportedkiwi

I do not say that what you said is incorrect. But I must say that you must read more about the root cause of this conflict.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-24 19:42:58 |Display all floors

# 3

and you must not ignore this fact that there was times when the jews were treated by the christians and the difference between these two historical rivals are still there. But Jews have overcome christians.

And yes could not be without american support. If USA would not be there, Israel could not exist for any longer. This is USA, which provided back end support to Israel to do the world's biggest robbery with that much success.

And this is not it. You also know that Israel want to expand its empire in other Arab countries and outside Arab, in asia and africa.

By the way, they also have claims over parts of Pakistan, as far as I know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-24 19:45:35 |Display all floors

# 4

You are also correct at your place. But still, let me tell you that this is not a survival war for Israel, this is a survival war for Phalasteenian ppl. Overall, Israel is gradually occupying their teritories and throwing them out of their own homeland.

Do you know any nation in the world, which is non-native to the land they occupy.

This is Israel.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-24 21:59:34 |Display all floors

Reply #5 saj2go's post

Thanks, but I know a fair bit about it, my opinion is on record and that's all I'm gonna say about that....til next time!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.